Kameo Fottage: 10 Minutes In-Game

Kameo Footage: 10 Minutes In-Game

This game is going to be a hit, I'm sure of it, it looks like a blast, and much improved.

The said the x360 version was redesigned from the ground up which kidna surprised me.

http://xboxyde.com/news_1853_en.html

Only quibble would be the AI on the trolls looks pretty damn weak, but the visuals and gameplay look like a blast, and the horses look much better now.

scooby_dooby said:
This game is going to be a hit, I'm sure of it, it looks like a blast, and much improved.

The said the x360 version was redesigned from the ground up which kidna surprised me.

http://xboxyde.com/news_1853_en.html

Only quibble would be the AI on the trolls looks pretty damn weak, but the visuals and gameplay look like a blast, and the horses look much better now.

Err, Rare talks about 'individual AI', I didn't really see anything like that at all. All I saw was a bunch of clones with little variation, doing min or less the same and having all the same animations... When Kameo rides her horse through the Orc army, did one Orc react differently than the others? No.

I don't trust Rare, really. :)

I know...when he said that I was like "ooh really!? lemm see?" then they zoom out...colour me dissapointed

oh well, the sheer number of them was in itself very impressive.

that game actually looks better than expected, i wont lie.
has potential.

but yeah animations were lacking (individual AI my ass), and whats up with all hundreds of those "trolls" looking exactly alike, no variation whatsoever.

i hope they use all of the 9 gigs they have and put some voice acting on all npc's and not just subs on minimal characters and voice acting on the "important" characters.

wow

just wow. :D

I like what I see so far but this game is a rental at best for me as it's not my style but I think it looks great so far.

Looks great in some areas and bland in others. The game intro was meh, but others parts looked really nice.

Overall looks like a good effort... as for gameplay, well, we can hope. It looks like a Mario-class game to me, i.e. not overly difficult and more "fun". The question is "how fun".

THe game looks alot of fun . That one part at the end reminds me of rome total war . I wonder if u stayed out of it long enough one side would win

Back