Computer Keeps Restarting....Please Help Blue Screen Error??

Explicit

Newcomer
Ok..When I Start Up My Computer A Black Screen Comes Up Saying That "Your Computer Hardware Has Problems" Or SOmethin.... And It Says "Check The Troubleshooting Menu Of Your Users Manual"

^ I have No IDea What That Means So I Ignore It...Then Within Maybe 2 Or 3 Minutes of Logging On My Computer Just Restarts.

But....I Changed The Settings So It Would Not Automatically Restart On Problems So Now A Blue Screen Comes Up. In TECHNICAL INFORMATION It Says This:

***STOP 0X0000008E (OXC0000005, OX8056DA2C, 0XE7AC19E4, OXOOOOOOOO)

^ I Dont Know If they Were Zeros Or O's Sorry....They Looked Weird LoL.....So Can Any1 Help Me Please??

It means that something is broken and needs to be fixed. Do you have warranty?

If you have 2 memory modules, try removing one of them and see if it gets better... If not, put on the one you just took out and put the other one in, if no difference there... try different memory slots (if you're not on a dual channel system, because then you need the 1 memory module in slot 1)

^And Where Would That Be??...LoL....How Much Do You Think It Would Cost If I Bring It Into Gateway, I Dont THink I Have A Warranty Since Ive Had This Computer ALmsot 4 Years

Explicit said:
^And Where Would That Be??...LoL....How Much Do You Think It Would Cost If I Bring It Into Gateway, I Dont THink I Have A Warranty Since Ive Had This Computer ALmsot 4 Years

I guess you're pointing 2 posts up and not on me...

Back