Show yourself!

I'm not telling him to do it like an old man screaming at a hippy though, hell I'm still technically a hippy!

I've just really been happier with my hair situation since I cut it all off. Keeping it uber-short means it always stays neat, even if you ain't showered in a day or two. :LOL:

Seriously, I used to always have long hair and it always seemed I was either brushing it back out of my eyes or worrying about how mussed up it looked. Cutting it all off and keeping it at 1/8-1/2" just makes it a no brainer and takes it out of my life equation as a problem. :)

That and I've gotten nothing but compliments on it, and it makes me look a lot more clean cut so people don't suspect what a freak I really am. ;)

Ahhh, long hair. Hier's a pic of me when I was 17 (in 1991). I had nicer hair than most chicks with no care at all, they were all jealous about it :) :

And a year later, making funny faces (note the Groo comic, if it tells you anything):

Those were some very good times, I toured with my Death Metal band, of course NOT in this kind of outfit :)

Not a face shot, but figured it wouldn't be worth new thread :LOL:
bitepn3.jpg

One of last saturdays bites I got at the Whisky Bar

Unholy thread necromancy! This one ran for years, but hasn't been touched in almost exactly two so post new pics if you've got 'em.

Edit: Here's one of Ian at age 18 months. Cute as hell and just as mean.

Attachments

• ian_2008.jpg
    ian_2008.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 25
I don't think anyone's seen my face around these parts. Now's my opportunity to step out of the shadows while at the same time whore my favorite picture. Me with Mikael Akerfeldt of Opeth and Bloodbath fame:

dsc00428q.jpg

Wow, it certainly has been a few years.... I'm just posting here for old time's sake. I can't believe what a silly little attention whore I used to be... :oops:

n118502041_1702.jpg

Unholy thread necromancy! This one ran for years, but hasn't been touched in almost exactly two so post new pics if you've got 'em.

Edit: Here's one of Ian at age 18 months. Cute as hell and just as mean.
He looks like a sweatheart. I'll post a pic of my daughter later today.

I don't think anyone's seen my face around these parts. Now's my opportunity to step out of the shadows while at the same time whore my favorite picture. Me with Mikael Akerfeldt of Opeth and Bloodbath fame:

dsc00428q.jpg

Jealous!
I'm surprised he smokes, being a great vocalist

Back