New Serenity trailer

Damn i get a big grin on my face whenever i see anything firefly related. Movie is just going to rock. :)

Did you hear that a graphic novel has also been released? I think its 3 parts and it comes out this week, pretty sure its material not covered in the movie or series.

epic

Diplo said:
I have no idea what any of that is about!

I believe its a Space Opera/Sci-Fi/Western themed movie, atleast..thats what i've heard from Firefly fans (Fans of the series)...I never gave the show a chance...but this movie (well...the trailer atleast) makes me wish I watched the show and got into the storyline.

Oooh. Right on, baby! RIGHT THE F*CK ON!!!

Err. . .I mean, looks interesting. :oops:

Come to think of it, I'll have to start seeing if they have any Firefly events at worldcon. . .or NASFIC in Seattle.

I like Firefly kinda like I liked Blake's 7. Because the "captain" is not a guy who is inherently good, and ethical, and well mannered. :)

I'd point out that it is really Reconstruction after the Civil War, but JR would mock me again. 8)

epicstruggle said:
he should throw a heavy pan at you!

Or take a cheese grater to his silky-soft thighs, followed by a little tobasco sauce on the open cuts. Let's see if he whistles Dixie after that.

:devilish:

John Reynolds said:
epicstruggle said:
he should throw a heavy pan at you!

Or take a cheese grater to his silky-soft thighs, followed by a little tobasco sauce on the open cuts. Let's see if he whistles Dixie after that.

:devilish:

Oh, musically that seems more like a "Lincoln and Liberty too!" kinda situation, frankly. :LOL:

not sure how it happened, but i missed the first episode on scifi channel. My trusty tivo let me down. Scifi is re-runnig the series on fridays.

epic

Back