Nintendo DS Emulator for the PSP In Development

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
The people over at PSP Domain have announced that they have a running (somewhat) DS emulator for the PSP. Here is what they had to say:

Thats right decided to reveal that we are working on a Nintendo DS emulator for the psp. It is a port of the current build of iDeaS emulator for the Pc . As stated before this release is nowhere near finished and wont be for a while. It is currently running at about 4 fps and no sound it only runs a few demos and metroid intro and there is currently no controls. More on the 25th August. For the non believers i will post video as soon as my camcorder is back from repairs.

pdsp_2D343x208_small.jpg

Oh man...I would think that their doing this just because.....I mean there will be no touchscreen functionality...It would be cool if they could shimmy..maybe standalone tablet to the PSP through USB and span the image over to the tablet.....meh...

Okay it'll play maybe most games, but without a Touch Screen? And with the screens horizontally placed? As far as I can see, the only point is 'because we can' :p

yeah probably because they can. i doubt they can bring this up full speed and especialy since nobody knows how to use the GPU yet of the psp

It would be nice as a technical feat, especially when combined with a USB touch-pad, but for the rest it's just useless.

Back