best friend's wife (uh-oh)

Sage said:
Married women..., let me help you..., let me fuck you. Once I screw you up, your life will be better. Yes, that's right, better.

icon_lol.gif

hey, im going by what she keeps telling me. You know, a LOT of people get married before they know each other well enough and end up both in an unhappy relationsip. hell, before this he had told me that he seriously consideres leaving her sometimes.

Sage said:
hey, im going by what she keeps telling me. You know, a LOT of people get married before they know each other well enough and end up both in an unhappy relationsip. hell, before this he had told me that he seriously consideres leaving her sometimes.

And that has nothing whatsoever to do with you sleeping with her.

Sage said:
BIG WHOOP-DE-DOO! Okay, so I slept with a married woman, now her husband is miserable.

you know what? i dont regret it anymore. she's HAPPIER now! It made her life BETTER! I'm glad that I was able to make her feel better about herself and her life. Sure, I could have handled it better (namel not actually putting it in her...) BUT the relationship was NOT a mistake. Yeah yeah she's married bla bla bla. I decided to stop letting people make me feel bad because of that. Being married does not mean you are a slave to the other person- marriage is for two people who are HAPPY together, if you're not happy and you've made a resonable effort to work out your problems thant you shouldnt be bound to each other! The whole POINT of marriage is because you find someone you LIKE spending your life with. Nono, I am not going to let you people try and make me feel guilty for making her happy and helping her get out of a miserable marriage!
Ok, I get it now...you're a totally self-absorbed moron who cares nothing for other people.

What is that, a dumb sociopath?

People are too judgemental. I was joking about the castration, though I do think Sage is skating right along that slippery slope of justifying his wrong actions. But to each his own. Won't be the last time someone's wife receives the pork sword from a man other than her husband (excuse my gift with words <g>).

Kanyamagufa said:
Something tells me this is going to get a lot uglier real fast...
Nahhh!
Sage is just kiddin' around trying to troll some old, grumpy and bald folks.
He succeed quite well, I must admit.

/Runs from the marching army of shiny coneheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vysez said:
Nahhh!
Sage is just kiddin' around trying to troll some old, grumpy and bald folks.
He successed quite well, I must admit.

/Runs from the marching army of shiny coneheads.

Oh, how dare you? I am insulted!! I challenge you to a duel: whoever can blow-dry their hair the quickest wins.

John Reynolds said:
I challenge you to a duel: whoever can blow-dry their hair the quickest wins.
I'll accept that challenge, I'm starting to sport the full Picard look and I still keep it under 1/4" in length. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Ok, I get it now...you're a totally self-absorbed moron who cares nothing for other people.

What is that, a dumb sociopath?

Hrm.. lets say your in a relationship.. married oh I don't know 10 years.. 4 years ago you realised that you weren't in love .. sometimes you even hated your partener. While you meet other people you would like to get to know but you just don't because your married. Your social life suffers greatly because you can't go out with your frends to the bar or parties because your wife doesn't approve. So to avoid the greif you settle for a very boring lifestyle.. go to work ... go home sleep.. repeat. Sounds like a fantastic life. Originally you thought you "loved" her.. and wanted to spend the rest of your life with her but what you wanted changed later on. Suddenly its not what you want anymore and you live your life sacrificeing what you want for someone else... who is in this arrangement "self absorbed" .. who here is the moron?

Lets put your wife in this position I've mentioned above. Would you prefer her to suffer through life miserable and unhappy just so you can have things all set in place for you? Wouldn't that be a tad self absorbed?

Marriage .. its not all its cracked up to be and the extremely high lvls of divorce are only proof of taht . But hey.. you don't lust after other women do you Dig? Cause if you did that would suggest that your current state of relationship (monogamy) is unnatural. If it was natural, then you wouldn't want other women would you? Bah.. stop all this moralizing and finger waving at Sage.. you guys sound liek a bunch of hens/bitches.

So lets all spare teh self righteouss condemnation of Sage having a little run in with a frend. Big freakin deal. This shit happens all the time.. so whats that mean? Next thing you know you'll start saying the old bible pounders "society is going to hell in a handbasket"..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, this is movie material! Lets call it "Bi-Polar Attraction"!

I have no pity for you Sage, no matter what, even if he snaps and kills you. You dug your own grave. There are WAY better ways of dealing with this situation.

Sabastian said:
Hrm.. lets say your in a relationship.. married oh I don't know 10 years.. 4 years ago you realised that you weren't in love .. sometimes you even hated your partener. While you meet other people you would like to get to know but you just don't because your married. Your social life suffers greatly because you can't go out with your frends to the bar or parties because your wife doesn't approve. So to avoid the greif you settle for a very boring lifestyle.. go to work ... go home sleep.. repeat. Sounds like a fantastic life. Originally you thought you "loved" her.. and wanted to spend the rest of your life with her but what you wanted changed later on. Suddenly its not what you want anymore and you live your life sacrificeing what you want for someone else... who is in this arrangement "self absorbed" .. who here is the moron?

Lets put your wife in this position I've mentioned above. Would you prefer her to suffer through life miserable and unhappy just so you can have things all set in place for you? Wouldn't that be a tad self absorbed?

Marriage .. its not all its cracked up to be and the extremely high lvls of divorce are only proof of taht . But hey.. you don't lust after other women do you Dig? Cause if you did that would suggest that your current state of relationship (monogamy) is unnatural. If it was natural, then you wouldn't want other women would you? Bah.. stop all this moralizing and finger waving at Sage.. you guys sound liek a bunch of hens/bitches.

So lets all spare teh self righteouss condemnation of Sage having a little run in with a frend. Big freakin deal. This shit happens all the time.. so whats that mean? Next thing you know you'll start saying the old bible pounders "society is going to hell in a handbasket"..

Meh, I don't actually care about him sleeping with her that much. She made her own choices and whatever happens in their marriage isn't his fault. It just makes me angry seeing him try to claim that we are trying to make him feel guilty for "making her happy" and "helping her get out of a bad marriage". That's absolute bullshit. If that ends up being the case that's great, but he had no clue what was going to happen when he had sex with her. For all he knew she might have ended up regretting it for the rest of her life. I don't think it would have been his fault (again, she did it of her own free will), but if he's going to try to claim that his actions were ok because of the result, then he better be willing to accept that his action were bad if everything gets totally fucked up.

Nite_Hawk

Sabastian said:

Funny bit about your analogy, my tenth anniversary is coming up in a few months. :)

If I had "stopped loving" my wife four years back I would have talked to her about it, I wouldn't have just kept it locked up and let resentment/unhapppiness build and then later used that as a justifcation for infidelity.

As you say, this shit does happen all the time...but I still condemn it and feel it's wrong and happen to think a whole lot less about a person if I learn they practice infidelity or don't see a problem with it.

Mebbe that's being all righteous on my high horse, I think it's just common sense...whatever, it's me.

My wife's wanted to celebrate our 13th here on the 11th (we lived in sin together for three years before getting married due to my apathy toward the institution of marriage) and, surprisingly enough, I'm still alive after saying, "You know, the Egyptians didn't make the Jews celebrate their years of bondage so why should I have to?"

My wife is a saint. :devilish:

John Reynolds said:
My wife's wanted to celebrate our 13th here on the 11th (we lived in sin together for three years before getting married due to my apathy toward the institution of marriage) and, surprisingly enough, I'm still alive after saying, "You know, the Egyptians didn't make the Jews celebrate their years of bondage so why should I have to?"

My wife is a saint. :devilish:
Aw, I love you too, John.

John Reynolds said:
(we lived in sin together for three years before getting married due to my apathy toward the institution of marriage)
Me and my wife only lived in sin for about a year and a half, but that's because "we were just friends, we weren't dating". :rolleyes:

Gads I am soooo glad she stopped speaking to her mother about 7 years ago! Life has been so much better. 8)

Back