best friend's wife (uh-oh)

digitalwanderer said:
Sage, consider your life in danger right now and watch your back. (No, not from me...I'm just disgusted with you as a human being....I'm talking about her hubby)
b) Be a man about it, and enter interminable arguments about this.
That could leads to the suicide or homicidal death of one of the people involved. (Which is Kind of cool, when you think about it).

digitalwanderer said:
John Reynolds said:
Pipes: The Beyond3D Soap Opera.
Wrong thread? :?
No, I think he's saying that this whole thread sounds like a soap opera. And what other name but Pipelines could you give to a B3D based show?

Although, for the show's name, I would try to include the word Extreme. Just for the sake of it.

Vysez said:
digitalwanderer said:
John Reynolds said:
Pipes: The Beyond3D Soap Opera.
Wrong thread? :?
No, I think he's saying that this whole thread sounds like a soap opera. And what other name but Pipelines could you give to a B3D based show?

Although, for the show's name, I would try to include the word Extreme. Just for the sake of it.
;)

Vysez said:

Bingo! :p

i regretted it since the moment it happened. she still doesnt regret it one bit.

edit: by the way, looks like we are going to totally cut things off between us. shes going to talk to him and try to reconcile (she still wants a divorce though, thats really what this whole thing was about i think)

i know, im a terrible person... but, i think she helped me get over most of my sex issues, intimacy issues, trust issues (yeah ironic...), and issues with my parents. Can you imagine that? Sage... (semi-) normal human being!

Sage said:
i know, im a terrible person... but, i think she helped me get over most of my sex issues, intimacy issues, trust issues (yeah ironic...), and issues with my parents. Can you imagine that? Sage... (semi-) normal human being!
Normal human beings don't sleep with other people's wives, I think you are really reaching here.

You did a bad, a MAJOR bad...just be ready to be nailed with a whole bunch of consequences.

Best friends wife eh? Prolly not a good idea, unless she was really -the one- and you were madly in love.

Whats the old saying 'alls fair in love and war'? -Shrug- oldest story in the world.

I have no problem having an affair with a married woman (its her choice), but to do that to a great friend is wrong. I mean just find another one, lots of em out there

digitalwanderer said:
You did a bad, a MAJOR bad...just be ready to be nailed with a whole bunch of consequences.

Ah come on digi - the marriage was already wrecked up before the act took place. It was probably an act of desperation by her being in an unhappy marriage - it was waiting to happen one way or another. Who's to say that the marriage would still be intact if it weren't for Sage? There were definately issues within that marriage, or else she would never have been tempted to even think about feeling attracted to another guy let alone go out and have an affair. Sage fucked up major in regards to doing the right thing by his friend - but he certainly isn't the one to blame for their marriages downfall (which goes beyond the affair - the affair was just the "effect" - and not the cause).

Personally Sage, I think if you wanted to run away with her (and given that's something she wanted as well) - you should have not gotten intimate with her and make it clear to her that you are not getting involved before she gets her life into order. That way, you would have also done the "right" thing by your friend, her and ultimately yourself.

digitalwanderer said:
Sage said:
Normal human beings don't sleep with other people's wives, I think you are really reaching here.

Digi, it was HER who wanted it. Sage did the right thing. Don't forget what he was was like just a few months ago! This was a good thing for him.

And being altruistic didn't bring anyone very far.

Sage said:

Just don't get too extatic about anything, those problems will always reappear and you always have to know what you're doing and think about the consequences BEFORE you do anything. Then, do what you think is right and you'll be fine even if it turns out that it was "wrong" for other people. That's the only way to be happy.

Oh, about that "friend" thing: it's his "best friend" at the moment, but they've been friends just for a few months, I get it? That's nothing like some real, long lasting friendship. No comparison.

Vysez said:
So let me sum this up, you poked her, and you're now probably the real father of her first born child.

Ha ha! This made my day! :LOL:

Buy at Amazon "From Over Scrupulous Nerd to Real Man in One Night Stand"- by Sage.
34% Off!

pre-order-01.gif

Price: $16.47 and eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details
You Save: $8.48 (34%)
Availability: This title will be released on September, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-----

as for you Sage, well what is done is done, and try to make the best out of what is left ;) people learn from mistakes and that is what life is... so move on, & check for STD's and similar, and in case the baby comes along than well check it out as it might depend on you -- in the meantime no need to worry as there is more than 50% chance this won't happen 8)

Well she would have done someone else .. and looks like she wanted a divorce anyhow. She doesn't regret anything .. sweet. ;) :devilish:

I think that some here are totally overreacting. Don't regret what you've done sage. Doing your best frends wife... man lol.. Thats quite something really. But whatever the outcome looks as though it was inevitable. She wanted out of the marriage and you've now given her a chance to break out of it. Do be careful with this fellow though he might be really unstable depending on his charactor.

Sabastian said:
Do be careful with this fellow though he might be really unstable depending on his charactor.
That's true... That's true.

You know what you have to do now, Sage, don't you?
Kill him before he kills you!

Get it? ...Sage? ....Is there anyone here? ...?

Oh, it seems that it's already too late...

Back