best friend's wife (uh-oh)

Sage said:
joo must not have read the fine print. im not really going to.

my Firefox is setup in a way that smallest font on display is 10px, so there is no fine print for me....
i just see that you want her, made comments about doing her, she thought about same thing... i was reading this topic all along, but didnt post....
TBH, its so pointless on so many levels,so i posted what i had to say...

Sage said:
yesterday i was with them both. seeing them being all affectionate towards her made me feel very very jealous and just a little pissed off, even a little like it was HIM messing with MY woman. so, that says to me she and I ARE in a relationship and we SHOULDNT be. I have to put a stop to this. I dont want to, I want to be with her so badly, I think I really am falling for her, but I know it could only end up in a horrible situation if I let this sort of thing continue while they are still married. And, even if they weren't married, I dont see how it could actually work out between us (even though I keep trying to convince myself that it could).

LMAO...

Bah, thats not the mature "I can be frends" attitude you were espousing just a little while back. Sounds too me like she wants her cake and eat it too. Anyhow, this whole affiar is messed there really is no "good" solution. You can dump them both as frends, have her or continue with this crap until something happens.

In every relationship one partener is in the drivers seat the other is weaker because they like the other more. As such every relationship is unbalenced. Here we have a woman with no frends except you? If so I'd be inclined to think that if it weren't you it would be another. It also sounds as though the relationship is terribly weak.. no frends=insecure parteners and eventually I believe this will also lead to a breakdown .. ie: someones gonna get tired of it all. Prolly the one in the drivers seat.

Its too bad she's not all that "hot". If so its prolly not worth the trouble. ;)

Find some other frends.

Was a bit lazy to read the entire thing but caught the jist of it. Like some have said, pork her and the many others that will undoubtedly cross your path. Good luck!

oops.

just got a call from him. apparently she told him. i should have taken you guys' advice. im such a bastard.

Sage said:
yesterday i was with them both. seeing them being all affectionate towards her made me feel very very jealous and just a little pissed off, even a little like it was HIM messing with MY woman. so, that says to me she and I ARE in a relationship and we SHOULDNT be. I have to put a stop to this. I dont want to, I want to be with her so badly, I think I really am falling for her, but I know it could only end up in a horrible situation if I let this sort of thing continue while they are still married. And, even if they weren't married, I dont see how it could actually work out between us (even though I keep trying to convince myself that it could).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_bomb

Do it!

Do it, now!

yeah im never going to get to talk to them again. apparently he already suspected something and he kept picking and poking at her until she finally admitted it. she's very honest and has a lot of troubble hiding things.

Back