R520 on September 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been spreading around like wild fire and I want to know if it has any truth to it.

Of course Dave or anyone officially will say YES IT IS TRUE SEPTEMBER 15TH ATI WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD

But a little nod or a wink goes a long way to taming those who live off of rumors.

x-files_iwanttobelieve.png

Somehow, I feel that this thread belongs in the Religion, Politics & Socioeconomic Climate forum. . . Weird. . . ;)

Kombatant said:
I'll email ATI to do it at September 24th, and send me one as a birthday present :LOL:
Sounds good to me, It'll take 2 days for the card arrive, so it'll come as my birthday present on 26th 8)

Kaotik said:
Kombatant said:
I'll email ATI to do it at September 24th, and send me one as a birthday present :LOL:
Sounds good to me, It'll take 2 days for the card arrive, so it'll come as my birthday present on 26th 8)

Except if it's a paper launch and you get it for xmas... ;)

_xxx_ said:
Kaotik said:
Kombatant said:

Except if it's a paper launch and you get it for xmas... ;)

You had to spoil it for me, didn't you :(

If the tapeout date from the Inquirer is correct, this is unlikely, at least as an availability date. But I think we all expected something to happen sometime near September 15th given the "late summer" statements from ATI.

I really wouldn't put any weight on anything the Inq say about R520, I don't think they have access to any remotely accurate information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back