Cool new toys

Andy

Newcomer
This is what my brother just got from ebay yesterday:

DSC01294.jpg

Anyone else got one of these or any other cool gadgetry for that matter? Feel free to post a picture of it here if you feel like it, or don't see if I care ;)

I'll let you know when I get a bluetooth card for our PC tomorrow. However playing Counterstrike multiplayer is gonna suck until next month because my connection has been capped down to 64Kbps, because I downloaded over 10GB already this month.

I've looked at these, but I want to know - how well does it type?
I'm very insteresting in your impressions.

SsP45 said:
mito said:
There's a big key in the bottom of that keyboard that has no character displayed.

You mean the space bar? It's not marked on a normal keyboard either.

like he has no keyboard.... ;)
but please, share your impressions with us, i saw this before, but i never knew anyone who acctually owned one, so i am really interested in what you have to say....

pretty please? :D

Althornin said:
I've looked at these, but I want to know - how well does it type?
I tried a prototype (pardon the pun) back in 2003. I thought it was ok but you'd really want to project it onto something with a "bit of give" or you'd end up with sore fingers.

Obviously, you can only really type one letter at a time.

Sorry, finally got my bluetooth USB card. Will give you my impressions very soon hopefully along with some videos and more photos. Been very busy a lot of "end of financial year" shit to catch up on and finish, not to mention I have class all weekend this weekend.

Excuses aside, should hopefully have my impressions of the virtual keyboard up tomorrow or Friday.

Back