When Tuesday does the G70 NDA expire?

DemoCoder said:
-1 mins. Isn't the embargo supposed to expire tommorow morning? Why do people think it is 11pm PST?

My understanding was 7am British Summer Time (GMT +1). Bolstered when Rys showed up on the dot (see first page) Tues morn at that time and muttered that he'd been off a day and had almost posted.

-6 to Minneapolis
-8 to California

StellaArtois said:
DemoCoder said:
-1 mins. Isn't the embargo supposed to expire tommorow morning? Why do people think it is 11pm PST?

Blame the Inq...

Well, it it does turn out to be wrong, can we really blame the Inq? Would that not be one of those "fool me 57 times, shame on you, etc" cases?

Geeforcer said:
StellaArtois said:
DemoCoder said:

Blame the Inq...

Well, it it does turn out to be wrong, can we really blame the Inq? Would that not be one of those "fool me 57 times, shame on you, etc" cases?

The Inq's been pretty dead on about the 7800 so far. They got the 3DMark score right, the clockspeeds, the launch date, etc...
________
LIST OF DODGE CONCEPT VEHICLES

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in spite of how much the net has acclimated me to finding instant information on any topic... I'll be willing to wait a while longer. :p

Rys said:
Guess who just pulled an all-nighter to finish his article, thinking it was 7am this morning (right now, basically) :?:

Oh no, not me :cry: :LOL:

The temptation to press the big activate button and hide under a stone for 24 hours is huge :devilish:

See. This one.

Unknown Soldier said:
Does that mean 7am GMT??

Sorta not quite. If I understand correctly, GMT doesn't move for daylight savings. So when they go on to daylight savings it becomes "British Summer Time". I think. :)

Okay, I'm going to do you guys a favor and go to bed. The reviews will now instantly appear. ;)

So what can we expect from the Ultra .. looking at Opp's o/c's.

500Mhz Core?
1400Mhz DDR3 Mem <- If available

This would translate scores of around 8900 - 9300?

US

With the overclocks people are getting with the GTX who's going to bother with the ultra unless they stick faster memory on it ?

I gues it wil be midnight Santa Clara time ( ie 22nd June in Santa Clara ) and so 8am in UK where I sit now.

I'm bored now. No one is offering me private links to proof read their articles this year and no one is leaking. Damn you all. o_O

Back