A gay mystery....

london-boy said:
Natoma is one of those black politically involved gay men. Camp as fuck. :LOL:

(anyone watching the british Big Brother will understand that)

I don't watch it, but I caught a bit on E4 (the live feed thing), between adverts (trying to escape the frog). He was ranting about being a Yory with culture or something... lol! Funny guy.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
Natoma is one of those black politically involved gay men. Camp as fuck. :LOL:

(anyone watching the british Big Brother will understand that)

I don't watch it, but I caught a bit on E4 (the live feed thing), between adverts (trying to escape the frog). He was ranting about being a Yory with culture or something... lol! Funny guy.

Yeah and before going in, in the interview he was all (in a very very camp voice)

*I belong to many minorities! i'm black, i'm highly educated, i'm a Tory, i'm this and that, and i'm gay! I've worked for Thatcher and blah blah blah*

At which point i turned it off.

Hehe, we should have a GTOTW (Gay Thread Of The Week), to keep all the gayness in a single closet, and stop it coming out all over other threads, and causing an outbreak of ... pink, or something :)

nutball said:
Hehe, we should have a GTOTW (Gay Thread Of The Week), to keep all the gayness in a single closet, and stop it coming out all over other threads, and causing an outbreak of ... pink, or something :)

Pink is SO over...

london-boy said:
Pink is SO over...

Is it? My bad :oops: I'm not really up on what this weeks in colour is in the various social sub-cultures. So long as Burberry isn't in...

Back