Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony PSP

• Other

• Total voters

sytaylor

Newcomer
I really need myself an MP3 player, and will probably get the PSP anyway eventually but I want it ASAP. That said it doesn't come out until september here. The Zen Micro has short battery life, but might be useable at the gym, the Zen touch has realistic battery life and storage, but gym useable?

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
Birthday money promised by the mother... I didn't make anything extra :p

Oldest excuse in the world... Look i've used them all so you can't fool me... :devilish:

No... really. I have an over helpful mother.

xxx: There is no way you regularly visit gyms with your mp3 player is there?

I don't visit gyms at all right now, but why do you ask that? I jog with it sometimes, if it's about shock resistance. Belt clamp is included.

buy the cheapest mp3 player you can (look at ebay/second hand store), and put the rest in the bank.

epic

epicstruggle said:
buy the cheapest mp3 player you can (look at ebay/second hand store), and put the rest in the bank.

epic

See, some people actually like to spend money, cause they have lives.
And this thread asked quite explicitly "how to spend 200 quid".

Sorry to sound rude, but i just detest it when people tell me i should save and "be a good boy", when i have some money set aside to buy stuff for myself once every century, especially for my birthday, which is the case for sy.

london-boy said:
epicstruggle said:

epic

<snip>
Incorrect. :) the title clearly states ~£200 to spend on "something". In other words how to spend about £200. My advice was pick the cheapest of the 3 options and save the rest. Whats wrong with that? i didnt tell him NOT to buy it, only to get the one that was the cheapest.

Take a breath mate. ;)

epic

epicstruggle said:
london-boy said:
epicstruggle said:

epic

<snip>
Incorrect. :) the title clearly states ~£200 to spend on "something". In other words how to spend about £200. My advice was pick the cheapest of the 3 options and save the rest. Whats wrong with that? i didnt tell him NOT to buy it, only to get the one that was the cheapest.

Take a breath mate. ;)

epic

Party pooper.

Cheap party pooper. :LOL:

Spend was meant in the terms of being exchanged for electronic type goods.

The reason I ask about the gym thing is because i do quite a bit of CV warm up, and i want a GOOOOD clip and an mp3 player that will stay stuck to my shorts...

epicstruggle said:

epic

Side note: My savings hit £5000 this month, I'm ready to invest that but see nothing over tempting as yet. There were a few good ISA funds I saw a while back but not sure how this year will treat them.

london-boy said:
Party pooper.

Cheap party pooper. :LOL:
:) hehe, i do that to my wife all the time. We go to the store, she pulls out a few outfits out and asks me to pick. I just tell her, "Cheapest one!" :), which usually causes her to roll her eyes at me. lol.

epic

Damnit, you just reminded me there is this AWESOME diesel jacket i wanted, and a jumper/shirt combo from river island... and... :cry:

The more women complement me on my style, the less I care... and wierdly, the less I'm accused of being a rudy poof. Although I think the extra muscle I've had the last few months helps, since I was essentially skin and bones just after christmas.

sytaylor said:
Spend was meant in the terms of being exchanged for electronic type goods.

The reason I ask about the gym thing is because i do quite a bit of CV warm up, and i want a GOOOOD clip and an mp3 player that will stay stuck to my shorts...

Go to the store and try it? It holds well.

Lookie: http://images.google.de/images?q=tbn:Eynfh1Y8bJoJ:http://home.earthlink.net/~phizlong/micro13.jpg

There's a whole variety of cases, bags and clips for <$20 everywhere, though.

Back