Warhawk Sequel - Finally!!!!

Natoma

Veteran
The original game for PS1 completely blew my mind. Sony promised the sequel for the PS2, and that happened to be the sole reason I purchased a PS2 at launch. Of course they didn't actually release the game to my chagrin, so I sold my PS2 since nothing else interested me. Well, that is until the recently released God of War. But I'll get that when I get a PS3. :D

I'm dying over this game :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Article

Video

warhawk-ps3-20050516075759716.jpg

warhawk-ps3-20050516075801184.jpg

warhawk-ps3-20050516075802591.jpg

right click, "view images," then click back. there's a problem with browser caching sometimes.

You really have to watch the video though. :oops:

ah, thank you :)

Looks great and rendered from PS3. I can see some slight soft shadow issues on his cheek at least. :p

This is excellent news indeed. Thge first Warhawk was a great game and it saddened me there was no sequel for the PS2. With this new Warhawk game I am very happy. Now if only there would be a new Wipeout game that brings back the glory of the original games.

Sonic said:
This is excellent news indeed. Thge first Warhawk was a great game and it saddened me there was no sequel for the PS2. With this new Warhawk game I am very happy. Now if only there would be a new Wipeout game that brings back the glory of the original games.
Don't say such things or they might bring Battle Arena Toshinden back, too! :p

cthellis42 said:
Sonic said:
Don't say such things or they might bring Battle Arena Toshinden back, too! :p

I played that game many a nights. Ahh, brings back memories.

Did anybody notice that this game was shown with the block of original IPs, instead of with the sequels? That, plus the fact that it looks nothing like the PS1 original, makes me think this Warhawk isn't related to the original. Maybe it's a "re-imagining", a la Doom 3.

Back