My new object of lust...

Neeyik

Homo ergaster
Veteran
Well the wife won't be too happy when she finds out and rightly so, but after seeing it repeatedly zapped into my head through TV adverts - I just had to have one:

http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,89,00.html

11162_MotImage.jpg

I know doesn't have the best or most features but, for me, the beauty of it is worth every penny....dear God, did I just say that?!

Ah.. but does it play Hot Shots Golf? Hmm?

Mmhmmmm.. yes.. now your little gizmo seems just a wee bit less significant, no? Muahaha!

Muah.

I'm not a fan of Cellphones, but while I was at the FNAC looking for cables for my new TV setup, this new Nokia was calling to me, with insistence "By me... Buy me... Buy me" he said with this fuzzy voice cellphones usually have.
Now I'm here asking myself if I should buy it or not...

nokia_7260.jpg

nokia_7260-angle03.jpg

And, seeing that I was an early adopter of the Motorola Startac. No way in earth I'm buying any other of their products.

RazR is probably the most beautiful phone on this planet. But I prefer silver over black.

Who cares if it can cook your meal, it's a phone dammit! :)

Vysez: the ugliness of that gadget literally hurts my eyes.

I had to get me an old T600 again. I like my cellphone in XXXS, otherwise I'd carry a walkie-talkie. It weighs mere 63g with battery and is the smallest phone ever. I wonder why noone builds phones that small anymore (oh well, they all NEED a camera, bluetooth, IR, Windows, a full-blown gazillion voices audio DSP and whatnot nowadays in order to sell). I just want to be able to phone someone and exchange SMS, not a bloody PocketPC!

That is the final piece of evidence needed. Now, you can say beyond any doubt that B3d is biased in favor of ATI.

;)

_xxx_ said:
Vysez: the ugliness of that gadget literally hurts my eyes.
Thou, sir, have no taste.

This Nokia has a design with a strong identity, this touch of minimalism straight from the end 60 early 70.
It's a pure piece of contemporary art subtly disguised as an industral design for a cellphone.

I WANT ONE...

Id love to get this phone, but with 99% of its features removed.

I dont want:
-java apps/games
-it to play 1 millions songs
-take pictures

I do want it to have:
-long battery life
-100 phone number memory

epic

What you need 100 number memory for, you're never going to call that many people anyway. :)

I use a S-E T610, it's decent enough for me until I switch next time, and when I do it'll be to a 3G clamshell phone with a decent camera this time round (though I've taken well over 1500 pics with this current one) and memory card slot.

Guden Oden said:
What you need 100 number memory for, you're never going to call that many people anyway. :)

I'm well into 200's with my phone book and I _do_ phone/SMS all these people...

I have a S-E T630 now, but it still feels too bulky to me, though it's one of the smallest phones out there. That's why I bought T600 again.

The problem with T610/630 is that you can't set a yearly reminder for birthdays etc., with T600 you can. I mean, it's the most basic feature any phone should have! o_O

EDIT:
And whatever you do, NEVER, EVER buy a Siemens.

I could have one of those in silver for £20 a month, and 200 anytime mins... only thing is thats no txts included :/

I've got one of those at the moment. Quite a nice phone with reasonable battery life and it looks pretty nice too. With very light usage I get about a week out of the battery but then I do turn it off when I go to bed.

I've got the silver one but think the Black one looks better.

Back