Creative's New X-Fi Audio Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANova said:
_xxx_ said:
Oh, puh-leese! Let's just stop this Bose shite, ok? I like the little Bose setup in my bedroom, you think Bose is crap, so what? Breathe...relax... :)

His calling in life is to belittle anyone who thinks Bose is decent.
Actually my lot in life is to show people they're wrong when they are.
One of the things that bugs me is when people spout off simply wrong info and won't listen to anyone who tries to correct them.
Bose lovers are far worse than boss haters, simply because they buy into the hype, and have bad ears.
I dont hate bose, I just hate glorified low end gear.
My grandpa had a bose system, so it's not like I'm a parot.
Listening to music on it and you can tell right away it's trash.
Over emphasized mid bass (but no deep bass.), gaps in frequency response and shitty highs.
Knowing how much it costs, it disgusts me how people can possibly like such garbage.
I should also note the bose wave radio is the same way- too much mid bass and same shitty highs.
While I don't have some uber high end system, barely a decent one at that, it's still better than bose.

I agree listening to music on the Bose home theater setup is terrible. I cant take it! I listen to music on my sony lbt d590 pumping out a max of 1400 watss..rocks!

suryad said:
I agree listening to music on the Bose home theater setup is terrible. I cant take it! I listen to music on my sony lbt d590 pumping out a max of 1400 watss..rocks!
Those any good?
I've seen some sony recievers benchtested that only ended making 30 watts x 5, so I'm skeptical to those numbers, even more so given it's a mini system.
Btw, that's peak wattage, and should never be used to describe how many watts a system is.
It also lists freq. response only to 70 hz, needs more sub ;)

Since this thread has completely strayed off into a "bose = crap...no! bose = lovely, you = crap....no!! you and bose = crap" argument, it's clearly nothing to do with Creative audio products anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back