Which song is it?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
It goes something like this....

"come come to me baby......sugar baby......"

Who is the singer/band? Album name? Year?

"come my lady come come my lady..."

Would be bufferly by Crazy Town, quite possibly one of the most irritating songs ever just behind "Opm - Heaven is a half pipe"

sytaylor said:
"come my lady come come my lady..."

Would be bufferly by Crazy Town, quite possibly one of the most irritating songs ever just behind "Opm - Heaven is a half pipe"

No, no. "Funky Town". No contest.

What about that manufactured boy-band from a while back, O-Town?

They had some song that really annoyed me "All or Nothing" or something to that effect.

It was just a long stream of cliches. I think the writer must have put every hackneyed phrase in a hat, dumped them on the floor and found they fell in an order that resembled rational speech.

Either that or "Rico Suave".

3dilettante said:
Hey I know a guy who is a member of a Salsa band called Rico Suave. You talki'n 'bout him? Huh? Dissin' my friends! :devilish:

:D

To be honest I've never heard the band play so I don't know if they are any good. They've been inactive for the whole time I've been interested in Salsa. And I don't know if it was that band you meant, there's probably a more known group with the same name.

Basic said:
3dilettante said:
Hey I know a guy who is a member of a Salsa band called Rico Suave. You talki'n 'bout him? Huh? Dissin' my friends! :devilish:

:D

To be honest I've never heard the band play so I don't know if they are any good. They've been inactive for the whole time I've been interested in Salsa. And I don't know if it was that band you meant, there's probably a more known group with the same name.

No, I am not aware of that band. "Rico Suave" was the one hit song for the singer Gerardo.

No way. "I'm a Barbie girl" by that swedish band, Aqua.

If someone ever says 'we're up next' when you're at a karaoke bar, and you see this song come up... Run. And don't look back. The consequences of not doing so will haunt you for the rest of your life

Well at least the female singer from Aqua was quite nice looking, I wouldnt turn her down :)
Though my sister blasted that crap for many years

If someone ever says 'we're up next' when you're at a karaoke bar, and you see this song come up... Run. And don't look back. The consequences of not doing so will haunt you for the rest of your life

What are you talking about? That's a great song to sing while extremely wasted. :LOL:

Something you want to confess, sir? :LOL:

Back