STOP ME NOW!!!!!

london-boy said:
But... but... but....
"DEAD PIXELS!"

"IMPORTED ITEMS ARE A BITCH TO RETURN!!!"

Please don't make me pull out me clue-by-four LB, I lovers you and would hate to have to hurt you. :?

My CC is just here in my wallet........... like one feet away.............. just................. here it is..............

london-boy said:
My CC is just here in my wallet........... like one feet away.............. just................. here it is..............
Don't do it man, the I heard that the EB shipment is coming any day and you can get that "instant exchange" guarantee for like only $20us that makes dead pixels a no worrier.

:oops:

:?

Wait a tic, you don't live in my country do you...have they released it over there yet?

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Don't do it man, the I heard that the EB shipment is coming any day and you can get that "instant exchange" guarantee for like only $20us that makes dead pixels a no worrier.

:?

Wait a tic, you don't live in my country do you...have they released it over there yet?

See that's the thing, I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!!! that's just not on.

September is kind of a bitch to wait, even I might have one by then. :?

Hmmmm, well at least import it from America so I can go and rant at the retailer for you if you have a problem. I'm pretty good at that. ;)

Much as I'd love to see you get one, London-boy, I have to try and deter you. :(

You'll be much happier, I think, waiting for the European launch. By then, Sony will have worked out some of the hardware kinks, and you can purchase an extended warranty for some honest-to-goodness peace of mind.

PSP is such a sweet little machine, it would be a shame to have your first experience with the new baby be tainted by a dead pixel or a sticky button - with no easy way to exchange the unit.

Besides, the wait will give you time to save some money to blow on an even BIGGER lineup of launch titles. Delay the cash outlay now so you can REALLY screw yourself later! :)

Hang on just a bit longer - you'll have your PSP soon enough!

Kolgar said:
Much as I'd love to see you get one, London-boy, I have to try and deter you. :(

You'll be much happier, I think, waiting for the European launch. By then, Sony will have worked out some of the hardware kinks, and you can purchase an extended warranty for some honest-to-goodness peace of mind.

PSP is such a sweet little machine, it would be a shame to have your first experience with the new baby be tainted by a dead pixel or a sticky button - with no easy way to exchange the unit.

Besides, the wait will give you time to save some money to blow on an even BIGGER lineup of launch titles. Delay the cash outlay now so you can REALLY screw yourself later! :)

Hang on just a bit longer - you'll have your PSP soon enough!

:( :cry: But it's September... and it's imported from the US... and.... SEPTEMBER?!?!?
I mean come on, i'm a guy, guys don't wait. They TAKE.

do it . . DO IT!!

hm btw, if you import from liksang, you will have to pay import tax i believe when it arives in england (its 28% total if i import something from outside the EU to here , belgium)

there's this south park episode about PSP..... LOL!

kenny gets it!

and he reaches level 60!!! ROFL!!!

this episode is so hilarious!!!

keanu reeves... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Golden PSP! :D :)

And PVS and a feeding tube!

ROFL ROFL ROFL!

jvd said:
why don't u guys ask some of the usa guys to help u out

Different region :!: <---- That would cause problems with the movies plus Sony might implement the region code later on in the games as well...

well l-b is talking about importing and its only out in the usa and japan , so either way its a diffrent region

Back