Zelda for Revolution.

PC-Engine

Banned
RebornA_1024.jpg

The brother of the cousin's uncle of a dude that works with me, is no one else but Shigeru Miyamoto, yeah that dude that works for Nintendo or something.
So I was like "could he send me a pic of the Mario revolution", and he was like, you know, "yeah, whatever".

So here it is, Mario 256:Bongo Madness:
10307370034.jpg

You know, having the sword on the back seems like the worst place for unsheathing the weapon, especially when it's on the same side as his fighting arm (assuming his arm is shorter than the length of the sword).

Alstrong said:
You know, having the sword on the back seems like the worst place for unsheathing the weapon, especially when it's on the same side as his fighting arm (assuming his arm is shorter than the length of the sword).

Hey maybe his elbow joint turns the other way!!!

I GET IT!!!

Zelda on Dehidration will be a whole new game and story! It's a FPS where Link discovers he's from another planet which is now threatened by an evil Bug-like species and he gets to fight aliens with Laser Guided Missiles!

Keywords will be "Freedom of movement" and "Open ended"!!

london-boy said:
I GET IT!!!

Zelda on Dehidration will be a whole new game and story! It's a FPS where Link discovers he's from another planet which is now threatened by an evil Bug-like species and he gets to fight aliens with Laser Guided Missiles!

Keywords will be "Freedom of movement" and "Open ended"!!
If the game you're describing can be played with bongos, and if this Shigeru Miyamoto dude is a man of his word, then you're right on the money l-b.

london-boy said:
I GET IT!!!

Sorry, no, that's only PARTLY true... Link discovers he's actually from the planet Zeist, and has to regain his immortality and then destroy a shield originally put there to protect the people from UV radiation but is now run by an evil corporation. To help him, he has a crazy old spanish guy who speaks with a scottish accent as a sidekick. Also, the game sucks donkey-balls (and in all the wrong ways, I might add), and everbody hates it. Nintendo/Miyamoto do their best to forget it ever existed in the first place. Unfortunately, this turns the Zelda franchise into a joke, and it won't ever be taken seriously again...

Guden Oden said:
london-boy said:
I GET IT!!!

Sorry, no, that's only PARTLY true... Link discovers he's actually from the planet Zeist, and has to regain his immortality and then destroy a shield originally put there to protect the people from UV radiation but is now run by an evil corporation. To help him, he has a crazy old spanish guy who speaks with a scottish accent as a sidekick. Also, the game sucks donkey-balls (and in all the wrong ways, I might add), and everbody hates it. Nintendo/Miyamoto do their best to forget it ever existed in the first place. Unfortunately, this turns the Zelda franchise into a joke, and it won't ever be taken seriously again...

Oh come on, if Link is modelled to the likeness of Christopher Lambert, i'm sure it will appeal to the 40-something femal audiensce. Opening to new gamers right? :D

Guden Oden said:
london-boy said:
I GET IT!!!

...Untill Nintendo does a remake of A Link to The Past.

Going a bit off track here people. :)

Lets make this a more serious thread by asking what to expect from a Revolution The Legend of Zelda.

Back