1GB flash mp3 players

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
What is a super-loud cheap MP3 player? I've been thinking about grabbing another one since everyone loves mine here, but I'd like one with a lot of "OOOMPH!" for when I mow the lawn. :?

How about quieter, environment friendly, non-fuel-consuming lawnmowers? :devilish:

There are electric lawnmowers available...

_xxx_ said:
london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
What is a super-loud cheap MP3 player? I've been thinking about grabbing another one since everyone loves mine here, but I'd like one with a lot of "OOOMPH!" for when I mow the lawn. :?

How about quieter, environment friendly, non-fuel-consuming lawnmowers? :devilish:

There are electric lawnmowers available...

I consider them non-quite and still fuel consuming. :p

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:

Cows????!!!!

vb said:
london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:

Cows????!!!!

Scissors! Must be quite relaxing too.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
:LOL: Love to make people feel guilty!!! MWAHAHAHA
:rolleyes:

I'm still gonna keep loverings you unconditionally, evil posting habits aside. ;)

lieb18.gif

RussSchultz said:
I use Sony in-ear isolating ear buds. They do a pretty good job of masking out external noise (-20dB), so you don't have to have a player that is cranked way up to overcome the mower. Much better for your ears.
I got a pair of those too, and love them. But for me, it isn't the sound isolation that's most important, but rather the fact that they can reproduce all those super low frequencies right down to 20Hz and below. You hear parts of your music you never knew were there.

digitalwanderer said:

I have the iAudio M3L which is the long battery life hardware player from them. With my Shure E2c headphones, anything beyond 12-13 is painful. With my Sony MDR-6s anything beyond 20 is painful. It goes up to 40 and appears fairly linear in volume response. So if the flash based ones are anything like the harddrive ones, they should be plenty loud.

Aaron Spink

Mintmaster said:
RussSchultz said:
I use Sony in-ear isolating ear buds. They do a pretty good job of masking out external noise (-20dB), so you don't have to have a player that is cranked way up to overcome the mower. Much better for your ears.
I got a pair of those too, and love them. But for me, it isn't the sound isolation that's most important, but rather the fact that they can reproduce all those super low frequencies right down to 20Hz and below. You hear parts of your music you never knew were there.

Could you, or anyone else, give me the model number for those? Really need a nice new set of ear buds and those sound really nice.

london-boy said:
Could you, or anyone else, give me the model number for those? Really need a nice new set of ear buds and those sound really nice.

In-ear buds aren't quite for everyone. You should try them first. Personally, I can't stand them in my ears.

vb said:
london-boy said:

In-ear buds aren't quite for everyone. You should try them first. Personally, I can't stand them in my ears.

Me neither. If you turn up the volume, it's deadly for your ears, so you always have to keep it moderate. You can hear it clearly, since it isolates the ears from the outside world fairly good, but I like my music loud.

vb said:
london-boy said:

Yeah i'm ok with those... besides i can't try them if i don't know the model number :p

I was thinking of picking up some in-ear buds, but their so expensive! (You do mean those silicon ones that look like earplugs, right? )

digitalwanderer said:
I was thinking of picking up some in-ear buds, but their so expensive! (You do mean those silicon ones that look like earplugs, right? )

Well there are expensive ones and there are cheap ones. The cheap ones are only around $30.

Back