new Xbox2 Game tonight

Its not hard to bitch about those pics , For its defend it is a online tittle , There are lot of bandwidht issues to overcome when you are using lots of geometry agaist complicated physics and lightning, so saving in geometry is not surprise for that kind of game. But as for single player experience there is just no excuse for using couple of polys for womans breast :LOL:

So is there an upper limit to these MMO games wrt polycounts due to internet connection speeds? :?

Well yes in a way, but you dont nessessarily need to control physic data from polygon mesh, you can allso use virtual mesh (aka bounding box) but that makes the interaction less convincing depending its resolution.Simply put its just that, the more complicated the interaction comes between online nodes, the more data you need to transfer between and more bandwidht needed. but you dont nessessarily need to sacrifice graphics , only comlicated interaction between the nodeds.

you want me to take a picture of me playing on a 40 inch plasma ? or just the 40 inch plasma ? Cause the ps2 isn't mine and i'd have to go get it from my sisters house

Take a pic of it playing anything. I just want to see a good plasma in action.

-Rich

RichardCypher101 said:
you want me to take a picture of me playing on a 40 inch plasma ? or just the 40 inch plasma ? Cause the ps2 isn't mine and i'd have to go get it from my sisters house

Take a pic of it playing anything. I just want to see a good plasma in action.

-Rich

Is shenmue a good title ? I will go get it from storage and post haha

Well my ED plasma will display a 1080p singal, but obviously there is scaling involved as the screen is only 854x480. ;)

But it do find it funny that when jvd was told his tv must suck if he things GoW looks ugly, he has a plasma; but then when asked for pics of it in action he brings up the fact that the ps2 isn't hooked up to the plasma. Rather a case of dodgeing the point, eh?

rabidrabbit said:
Bunkasha (sp?) of the Wreckless fame was a licenced xbox developer, was it? Was Wreckless released at launch, or very close to it?
Bunkasha wasn't really a well known developer, and if I remember right it was also from Korea or somewhere there.
Bunkasha is a Japanese developer, made up of ex-Climax Entertianment staff (Shining Force, Runabout, LandStalker, etc). Not well known really but a solid pedigree.

kyleb said:
Well my ED plasma will display a 1080p singal, but obviously there is scaling involved as the screen is only 854x480. ;)

But it do find it funny that when jvd was told his tv must suck if he things GoW looks ugly, he has a plasma; but then when asked for pics of it in action he brings up the fact that the ps2 isn't hooked up to the plasma. Rather a case of dodgeing the point, eh?

Actually the ps2 isn't hooked up to it because my sister went back to college. Its her ps2 , I don't own one , i own a gamecube which is at my older sisters house as my brother in law and I have been playing smash bros all the time .

My other sister in england has my xbox with her . The plasma will display 1080p on it , thats what it says , It is my fathers so I don't know the full specs . I have a toshiba 40inch plasma in my lounge that wont do 1080 and I have a toshiba tube that will do 1080 but its only 27inch in my bedroom .

Those are my set ups

Back