Relationship between MS/Nvidia

Status
Not open for further replies.
ondaedg said:
Blah blah blah. You claim you obsess in the name of justice. So predictable....

Oh I see - we "obsess" because you want to ignore facts that show your favourite IHV in a bad light.

I guess it's quite normal for you to simply attack people as "obsessional" or namecall them as "fanbois" rather than have some kind of rational discussion. That's the usual step when you can't argue with the facts - just try and discredit the poster, rather than argue your viewpoint.

I think we all can see where you are trolling from now.

heh, I just got a kick out of digi and bzb both calling me a fanboi in the same thread. 8)

What's the word I'm looking for......

Actually he said that ATI and NV aren't different (and that's true) and you went to argue that NV is worse than ATI (and that's :rolleyes: )

DegustatoR said:
Actually he said that ATI and NV aren't different (and that's true) and you went to argue that NV is worse than ATI (and that's :rolleyes: )

Then you need to read the last couple of pages again to see where the namecalling starts coming in and who it comes from. :rolleyes:

Here's a clue - it happens just after I point out the different responses between ATI being investigated and Nvidia being investigated.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
Then you need to read the last couple of pages again to see where the namecalling starts coming in and who it comes from. :rolleyes:
No need. You didn't understand what he said when he was right and all the following conversation became pointless anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back