TSG: Michael Jackson secret grand jury testimony revealed

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
OMG I love The Smoking Gun, but their latest two page scoop on the grand jury testimony really has some insite into what is going to happen at the trial:

While the brothers are the only witnesses to the four acts of molestation charged in the Jackson indictment, grand jurors heard damaging testimony from Jackson insiders, most of which served to flesh out details of the alleged conspiracy to silence, extort, and falsely imprison the accuser, then 13, and his family. Highlights of the grand jury presentment included:

* A California cop who moonlighted as a Neverland Ranch security guard told of seeing a written directive ordering that the accuser not be allowed to leave the 2800-acre property. The directive, posted in the estate's security office, came during the period in which investigators allege the boy and his family were imprisoned at Jackson's estate.

* An ex-bodyguard who testified that his job was to shadow Jackson 24 hours a day, said that one afternoon he discovered the teenage accuser drunk. When he confronted the boy and told him he should not be imbibing, the child replied, "Well, I can handle it. Michael said if I can handle it, it's okay. It's part of being a man." Jackson has been charged with four felony counts of providing booze to the accuser, a cancer survivor who lost his spleen and a kidney to the disease.

* Jackson's former house manager testified that the accuser and his family were held against their will at Neverland and that two of the singer's top aides told him that the boy's mother "wasn't allowed to leave the property." He also noted that the alleged victim and his brother, then 11, slept almost every night with Jackson in the singer's bedroom.

* A public relations expert hired to handle crisis management chores for Jackson testified that one of the singer's lawyers was "absolutely gleeful" when he told of plans to smear the accuser's mother as a "crack whore."

* A corporate flight attendant testified that Jackson was "secretive about his drinking" and rejected spirits she delivered in a "fluted crystal stem." Instead, the singer wanted his wine served in a Diet Coke can, which the woman emptied and refilled in the privacy of a Gulfstream bathroom. The alleged victim has testified that Jackson provided him wine concealed in a Diet Coke can on several occasions, including one cross-country trip staffed by the flight attendant.

* A second attendant, who worked 18 Jackson flights, also told of the entertainer's principal travel request: "The first one is--the white wine in the Diet Coke can."

* Corroborating accounts from the accuser's family, a school administrator testified that he chased away a man videotaping the alleged victim outside his Los Angeles middle school. Investigators determined that the thuggish surveillance agent--who tailed the accuser and his family after they left Neverland for the final time--was working for a private investigator hired by the Jackson camp.
Fun stuff, for some reason the bad wine in the diet coke can is cracking me up.

i care! he is the KING OF POP!

whiiIIIIhiiIIII!

rock on..... Moonwalk........ whiiiiiiiiih

london-boy said:
I'd say he should burn in hell, but then he would stink the whole place. Burning plastic is foul to smell.

LOL.....i agree fully on this.....he is toxic waste and should be dealt that way.

so who leaked this ? ? rumour i've seen is that jackson's lot leaked it,,, because they new it would spread like wildfire and be cause to declare a mis-trial :(

oh dear ..

I don't know, but I have this feeling/suspicion that MJ is willing to do ANYTHING to avoid this trial/make it go away.

The whole him going to the hospital thing, the info leaking, they just want it to go away.

They might not get him for child molestation since there were no witnesses, but it sure sounds like they got an open/shut case against the man for holding the family against their will and serving alchohol to minors.

I just find it endlessly entertaining. :)

digitalwanderer said:
I just find it endlessly entertaining. :)

Do you?? I find it very sad. Here's a man who is completely enstranged from the real world, who has had so much money he was able to do whatever the fuck he wanted, and with people behind him praising him cause "he can do no wrong". And all for what, ONE album that happens to be the second biggest selling album ever (Thriller, the Top seller being one from The Eagles). I just think this whole craze about MJ is like a ripple in space-time. Like someone put a spell on the whole planet, cause really, he aint that good of an entertainer, or at least he hasn't been for 20 years.

imo, he's definitely a great artist with a good songlist. just ignore his personal
life... 8) most of his earlier 90s music are actually very good (moonwalker
video?) most mtvs (including others) round that period were very enjoyable and fun... but not now... suckz :(

Since I always was Rock/Metal fan, I always thought of him and his "music" (IMHO) as pure GARBAGE. Highly concentrated s**t.

I don't know, I think the case is clear that he goes out of his way to shut up the family and uses his immense financial resources to derail the justice process.

Having said that, Im a little skeptical about whether or not he is *actually* guilty of any crime pre facto. People are innocent until proven guilty afterall, and there have been many cases were celebs are targetted by crazy people after money. In a he said/she said situation I generally give the burden of proof on the prosecution.

Still, I think the guy is clearly off his rocker and has been for many years. He is in dire need of serious proffessional help, and his *thing* with kids is bizarre to say the least, whether its ultimately shown to be sexual or not.

Back