Am I considered left, right or center?

There is no doubt that your hair is bigger than mine, which is starting to part down the middle all on its own in a distinctly non-feminine manner.

RussSchultz said:
There is no doubt that your hair is bigger than mine, which is starting to part down the middle all on its own in a distinctly non-feminine manner.
Don't worry, it's not the size that matters. It's how much you have left that counts...

Oh wait!! :devilish:

PS: How young are you? (notice how I avoid to be a prick by explicitely saying that you are old)

33-ish.

I'm not bald, just starting to thin on the top. It doesn't help that my hair is really fine, anyways. So...out come the clippers and I have adopted the minimalist look.

Its all the rage, I keep telling myself. Its certainly better than having to own a comb and worry about getting my hair mussed. I keep telling myself.

RussSchultz said:
33-ish.

I'm not bald, just starting to thin on the top. It doesn't help that my hair is really fine, anyways. So...out come the clippers and I have adopted the minimalist look.

Its all the rage, I keep telling myself. Its certainly better than having to own a comb and worry about getting my hair mussed. I keep telling myself.
Ok. I'm just over 26 and I don't have anything to worry about yet (although my hair is pretty thick and this might help hiding signals). Also I have yet to find more than one gray(ish) hair in my head at once and they last a long time. No reason to complain, I guess, but eventually I'll follow the same path as you...

RussSchultz said:
Sage said:
RussSchultz said:

so, you're 35 then?
No. 33. 34 in a few months.

well that's 33, not 33-ish. see, I can either be 17-ish (if I got cought sleeping with a 14 year old) or 21-ish (if I got caught drinking). not that i would do either of those things.... just an example... HONEST! :mrgreen:

38 and wish I could stop growing hair ! No bald spots just hairs on my f*cking forehead and coming out of my ears!!! I'm andy frickin rooney.

Mize said:
38 and wish I could stop growing hair ! No bald spots just hairs on my f*cking forehead and coming out of my ears!!! I'm andy frickin rooney.
Ears & nose, it annoys the hell out of me. Get one of them hair removal sticks, they work great!

I still got hair, I just keep it shaved to about 1/4" so it don't look like I'm going for a comb-over and 'cause it's HELLA more convenient. (38 btw, 39 in April)

21 in august. got way more hair than i need. even my toes have little bonsai bushes growing atop.

I've taken the test.

It says I'm not center.
It says my views are extreme authoritiarian and extreme libertarian.

My views on immigration(generic, not just 3rd world) are extreme.

K.I.L.E.R said:
I've taken the test.

It says I'm not center.

So in other words you're neither left, right or center but simply out there. :D

K.I.L.E.R said:
I've taken the test.

It says I'm not center.

I think "extreme" fits you quite nicely Kruno! :)

Back