Am I considered left, right or center?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Judging by my posts in the P&R forum.
What do you guys think my political leanings are?

BTW: Troll is not a political leaning.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Judging by my posts in the P&R forum.
What do you guys think my political leanings are?

BTW: Troll is not a political leaning.
I think trolls generally hang our under bridges, so I would say they are center.
BTW their is a politics forum on the board...

CC

Wasn't this the question you thought reverend had asked and made a fool of yourself?

BTW, mine is to the left.
And regarding some other post, center-parted hair is NOT girlish. I'd post some pictures to proove how manly it is, but you'll just have to trust me.

(sigh)
/ends rant
:devilish:

My hair is long, slightly curly, dark and natural (I don't put crap in it but normal shampoo). And please, I'm talking about my hair here...
Front-clipping is out of my hair-style options otherwise I'd look like bon jovi, so 80's is out of the question...

Anyway, if I was girlish enough to use a hair-drier I'd have taken a picture. Before it dries I look like john lennon (70's reference), granted, but aftwards it's like that tv-ad where all the girls want to touch it... :D

Sage said:
hahaha that test has me pegged as being as libertarian as possible.

Truthfully, every "find out your political leaning" quiz I've seen has been put out by libertarians, and the questions are worded in such a way that you tend to be "forced" to answer in such a way that a libertarian would.

Truthfully, there's nothign wrong with the ideals of libertarians, democrats, republicans. Matter of fact, I imagine all three groups share the same ideals to a large degree. Its the implementation and ranking of importance of those ideals that supposedly separates us.

RussSchultz said:
Sage said:
hahaha that test has me pegged as being as libertarian as possible.

Truthfully, every "find out your political leaning" quiz I've seen has been put out by libertarians, and the questions are worded in such a way that you tend to be "forced" to answer in such a way that a libertarian would.

Truthfully, there's nothign wrong with the ideals of libertarians, democrats, republicans. Matter of fact, I imagine all three groups share the same ideals to a large degree. Its the implementation and ranking of importance of those ideals that supposedly separates us.

Yes there is a lot of overlapping. But there are greater disparities between an authoritarian mentality and a libertarian way of thinking. These mess into politics by top down models or .. from the bottom up. Bottom up thinkers are individualistic and top down thinkers are collectivist.. I understand what your saying but don't entirely agree.

Back