SNOW!!!!!!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I think we only got about a foot and a half, but with the huge winds there are 4 foot drift piles all over! :D

(Smiley because the wife has off this weekend and we have no plans, it's a good weekend for a blizzard for us! :) )

Yesterday was still too snowy/windy, but today is looking calm and sunny. I'm about to get ready to clean off my walks/driveway (I gots me a snowthrower-from-hell, don't worry about me heart. ;) ) and my wife is taking the kids out when I do with the camera.

I'll post some picts up later, this is looking FUN! :D

Heehe, snow rules... I used to live in the same town as Humus long ago (like, 20 years ago now actually, man, time flies!), and we always got tons and tons of snow back then. I love snow.

We used to build snow castles n stuff, digging out tunnels and little rooms in the huge piles made by the snowtrucks when they dumped whole scoops of the stuff, and then we put walls and bastions on top... That was such fun.

Of course, it could all have collapsed on top of us and crushed the air out of our dumb asses (or, erm, lungs perhaps), but fortunately for us that never happened. :p

Finished the walks:

shovelledwalk.jpg

And Beanie not having much luck coming in last night:

beaniesnow.jpg

Back