Hilarious! :) The Mac mini review @ Ars

Heh... Somehow that doesn't suprise me, ANova :) Those who throw around accusations such as "retarded" and "stupid" and "psycho" might find the problems aren't with everyone else afterall? :oops:

ATI is actually aware that there are deficiencies in their OpenGL drivers, and are in the process of updating them. While I doubt ATI would say their OpenGL drivers "suck".... they could use some work in that realm. ;)

MasterBaiter said:
ATI is actually aware that there are deficiencies in their OpenGL drivers, and are in the process of updating them. While I doubt ATI would say their OpenGL drivers "suck".... they could use some work in that realm. ;)

Well, they've already made some significant improvements to them recently, are there more significant improvements to come?(Actually I think they've been losing performance with the last few driver releases)

Fox5, I think he's alluding to the major rewrite of the OGL side of things. It ought to wring out a bit more performance as well as potentially some better visuals.

I am a proud ATI owner, and have been for the last two generations. I have no vendetta against ATI, and neither do I have one for NVIDIA (having owned their products since my PCI 4mb Riva128 Non-ZX :) )

I would certainly hesitate to say anything about ATI's drivers suck, rather that they certainly have more room to improve on the OGL side. I honestly think, even with their current OpenGL performance, they are still the best video driverset for current hardware. NVIDIA has a nice GUI, but their lack of updates leaves room for concern in how actively they persue potential problems or performance/visual increases.

I'm also of the opinion that no matter what brand you bought, either one this generations powerhouse video cards could make ANYONE happy.

ANova said:
T2k said:
ANova has an agenda against me, last time I had to call mod and topic got closed. He acted like some psycho, he was sending hatemails for me by PM - I actually had to threaten him with calling a mod for harrasment to get him lost.

I don't have an agenda against you, you just consistently spout off BS and then throw personal attacks at anyone that disagrees with you. You closed the topic, maybe because your useless and ignorant insults weren't getting you anywhere? I PMed you to ask why you felt the topic had to be closed, I was in no way sending you hatemail until you started with the personal attacks as always. I think psycho would fit your bill perfectly.

:rolleyes:
Should I quote your PMs here, fella?
I bet you want to avoid such embarrasment...

Albuquerque said:
Heh... Somehow that doesn't suprise me, ANova :) Those who throw around accusations such as "retarded" and "stupid" and "psycho" might find the problems aren't with everyone else afterall? :oops:

Or you guys just happened to have the same slow mindset after all? 8)

Magically both of you slow on the same part, namely when you have to interpret somebody else's text... I wonder if ANova = ALb...

So basically your reply means that you cannot logically counter anything I've said, so your only other option is to make a passing comment about slowness?

Good show :rolleyes:

T2k said:

Go ahead. And if you quote me out of context I can counter with much much more.

Or you guys just happened to have the same slow mindset after all?

Magically both of you slow on the same part, namely when you have to interpret somebody else's text... I wonder if ANova = ALb...

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy. Albuquerque is my clone. We're here to ruin your reputation as it involves our master plans for world domination. :LOL:

Albuquerque said:
So basically your reply means that you cannot logically counter anything I've said, so your only other option is to make a passing comment about slowness?

Good show :rolleyes:

Well, you are REALLY slow, you just made my point.

HINT: I went through all my points again. If you still can't translate it, it's mostly due to your lack of knowledge - I can't help you.

You're assuming things about Macs - I do own a Mac.
Same goes for Radeon 9200, OpenGL, everything.

You think copypasting replaces your missing knowledge - that's scary.
I wouldn't hire you for any responsible jod, that's for sure now...

ANova said:
T2k said:

Go ahead. And if you quote me out of context I can counter with much much more.

That's your style and BTW it's very funny by itself, I think... :LOL:

thankls for the permission:

ANova to me by PM said:
To: T2k
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:21 am
Subject: Re: threads Quote message
Yeah yeah, all you did was make wild accusations without providing any proof to back them up. The very fact that you claim Intel has sucked for years now proves you don't know as much as you think you do. Any person with some sense would know Intel has been leading the industry up until the introduction of the Opteron. The Northwood was an all around better cpu in everything compared to the Athlon XP. The Prescott is the first major blunder in Intel's history, mainly because they more or less hit the MHz barrier.

The Itanium, while being expensive, isn't a bad processor either. When you introduce a completely new architecture that usually means you have to get the entire industry to make the same move at the same time, which let's just face it, is very hard or impossible. The fact that it doesn't support backwards compatibility is what hurts it most, not it's performance which is still well suited for special areas like NASA deals with. As with anything new, price always starts up high and gradually comes down, assuming it sells well.

Cute, isn't he?

(OFF: one of my best friends works for NASA or NASA-related projects sincelong years now - he started during the STS-90 -, just to add some extra humour for the situation :D)

But check this, here comes the best... :LOL:

btw, it's spelled loser, not luzer. You could at least spell it right if you plan on trying to insult someone with it.

Hilarious. 8) He REALLY believed I mispelled it, didn't he? :LOL: :LOL:

I have to admit he's kinda cute... (no "gay-ish" meaning intended!:D)

ANova said:
T2k said:
I wonder if ANova = ALb...

Yeah, it's all a conspiracy. Albuquerque is my clone. We're here to ruin your reputation as it involves our master plans for world domination. :LOL:

Sorry, I admit it's too much.
I have to admit you're way better informed than Albu - thus I apologize for accusing you with such horrible thing.

What's sad T2k is that the thread you posted from ANova nowhere calls you any names or makes any childish accusations like you do. ANova's writing style is significantly more readable and intelligent than anything you've posted.

You have posted absolutely no facts.
You have posted absolutely nothing but opinion.
When somebody points out how illogical your opinion is, you do nothing other than call names like "slow" or "stupid" or "idiot" or "luzer".

You have proven beyond any doubt that you posess no adult conversation skills. I could almost be sad for you, except that your continued arrogance makes it utterly hopeless to find you anything but repulsive.

Albuquerque said:
What's sad T2k is that the thread you posted from ANova nowhere calls you any names or makes any childish accusations like you do. ANova's writing style is significantly more readable and intelligent than anything you've posted.

:rolleyes: I told you you're pretty slow guy...
Why, what do you think?
Beacuse I did not posted the following disgusting, stomach-spinning part.

You have posted absolutely no facts.

I posted all the technical parameters which are completely destroyed your utterly clueless ideas like Radeon being 'lower' card and such.

You have posted absolutely nothing but opinion.

No, I posted my experiences as well as well-known facts which are apparently unknown for you, unlike most of the OS X and PC users.

That's another nice example how ignorant you are.

When somebody points out how illogical your opinion is, you do nothing other than call names like "slow" or "stupid" or "idiot" or "luzer".

Nohting is illogical, you are simply somehow impaired to digest a pretty basic logical structure.

You have proven beyond any doubt that you posess no adult conversation skills. I could almost be sad for you, except that your continued arrogance makes it utterly hopeless to find you anything but repulsive.

Blablabla. :rolleyes:
You have proved that bunglers like you should be regulated immediately, right before their clueless, wrong advices start taking up.

Cute, isn't he?

Could you tell us what's wrong with his comments?

I see these...
The northwood was eventually better than the athlon xp, but I don't think it was when it first launched, it really took until the release of the P4C(P4B gained an advantage, but not a large one), which wasn't far ahead of the athlon 64(3 months was it?). I'd also imagine Intel's eventual lead was due to Intel's much more advanced fabs.(Intel is still leading the industry though, not in performance but in profits, sales, and mindshare) And I wouldn't say Prescott hit the mhz barrier, I think northwood topped out at 3.2ghz and prescott managed to go an extra 600 behind that, so that's not too bad. And they hit the heat barrier, put on some better cooling and prescotts will go higher, not the 5ghz intel wanted by now but probably low to mid 4ghzes. Doesn't matter though, Intel is using their fab advantage now and putting 2MB of L2 cache on the prescotts, lesser yields but they have far more capacity than AMD even with the smaller yields.(no I don't think it will give them the performance advantage, but it keeps them in the game)
Not sure how good Itanium is...every test I've seen it gets creamed in, but I don't know if the tests are running x86 code or Itanium native code. If they are Itanium native code then the Itanium is one of the worst processors I've ever heard of.

I posted all the technical parameters which are completely destroyed your utterly clueless ideas like Radeon being 'lower' card and such.

The 6800 ultra can hang with the x800xt in very many d3d games in windows, and beats it in opengl. Besides, the 6800ultra has a bigger feature list than the x800xt, who's to say the extra features don't allow it to do some things faster than the x800xt can? Maybe it can render something in 1 pass that takes the x800xt 2 passes.

T2k said:
:rolleyes: I told you you're pretty slow guy...
Why, what do you think?
Because you have absolutely no other ability to respond except to call me names? Yup. Figured.

Are you referring to your post where had absolutely no links to back up your opinion? Isn't this the same time when I posted you three links to multiple benchmarks showing the 6800 Ultra beating the X800XT, both in PC format as well as Macintosh format? You lost that argument twice now, don't make it happen a third time.

As for the rest of your thread, it's nothing more than the blathering of an egomaniac who's completely lost all credibility in the discussion at hand. Again I would try to feel sorry for you, except that your assuming nature combined with your utter state of denial and napolean complex makes you impossible to reason with.

:LOL:

Look, kids: I don't even read your posts anymore. 8)

I simply skip them for a while. Both of you proved to be fairly clueless on the subject, none of you actually touched OS X in real, it's obvious now.

There are no partners to debate with, sorry.

Fox5, stop OTing here, if you want something to say, stay ontopic. His crap has nothing to do here - apparently you couldn't make out why did I posted here :rolleyes: - and I am not going to start pointing out ANova's stupid errors again. If you're interested, open a new topic.

Albu: I don't read you anymore if it's your usual stupid blurb with no value, not even on topic I told you.
However I will hunt down every time you post something similarly dangerous stupidity like you did in the other topic:

Albu's most famous clueless post said:
Using only the built-in Windows XP firewall from the original install (no service pack) and leveraging absolutely zero windows updates along with Symantec Client Security package, those machines have uptimes in the 100+ days and have given us exactly ZERO issues over two years.

No need for comment - I think it's self-explanatory. 8) :D

You are a BUNGLER.

T2k said:
Look, kids: I don't even read your posts anymore. 8)[/qoute]
I can't blame you. If I was as ignorant, illogical and egotistical as you, I'd hate to read anything that quite convingly refuted my claims too :)

Albu, I will hunt down every time you post something similarly dangerous stupidity like you did in the other topic:
I'm sure you will, simply because you have no other life to live (and obviously you're so important at your job with those technical meetings and all) that you need to spend all your time trying to pick an illogical and off-topc fight with someone at any chance.

No need for comment - I think it's self-explanatory. 8) :D
Yes indeed; you're quite adept at assuming anything and everything so long as it meets your illogical agenda. Quite self explanitory to everyone who wastes their time reading your posts.

Myself, I quite enjoy replying to you on these inane topics. Why? It helps my day go faster, it hightens my enjoyment of the forums, and it provides a unique perspective in the socially inept of our world :)

T2k said:
/me starts whistling: Troll, bungler, troll, bungler....
Wow, we're back in the second grade!

"I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say to me, bounces off me and sticks to you"

Or did I just steal your next retort? I wonder if you get this same level of feedback from the people who are unfortunate enough to be subjected to your ego in your real life?

Back