Post interesting facts about yourself....

Oh Lord, save me from doing this...
1) I'm 25.
2) Haven't had a real gf since I was 13.
3) Working on my doctorate since 2002.
4) 2000 UT-Austin grad (Math/CS Honors).
5) National Merit Scholar
6) 1580 on the GRE.
7) Never want to get married or have kids, complete waste of time.
8) Live in Houston Tex, born in Edmonton Alb.
9) Parents born in Beirut and Constantinopolis.
10) Hike every summer out west - only time I'm ever at all happy with myself is when I'm out there, away from the rest of my life.

1) I am 24 Years of age.
2) I am a Twin (PeterAce).
3) 2 main girlfriends. First one was long time ago I'm still good friends with her. Second GF we almost lost each other forever due to a potential carrer choice of hers (RAF), but life has chosen to smile fortune on me and she is looking at working in a different field. I have given love a second chance, currently this part of my life is fantastic.
4)After a fair few years of hard work and debt, I can add the Letters BSc before my name (Computer Science).
5)I am very into Car Audio, I do personal technical reviews on car audio eqipment.

1) I'm 23
2) A few years ago I had a dream where I was undergoing surgery by aliens, I was on a table and I asked them if they had ever done this before and they said to me telepathically 'no'. I felt a little uncomfortable at that thought so I told them what to do :)
3) Currently I don't have a gf, the last one was 4 years ago. She was my best teacher, I reached enlightment on the last day of our relationship. Three years ago I fell in love with a blind girl on train and I thought it wouldn't work out bc my hobbies involve visual stimulation, that was a rather stupid decision. I never met her again.
4) I 4got.

1. Im 28 years old.
2. My last name is Buehler but i don't have a brother named Faris.
3. I lived in TEXAS for 27 years.
4. I know how to do black smith work( Grandfather was a black smith for a liveing).
5. I have personly meet with Jack Kilby the inventer of the IC and have been in TIs dmos 4, dmos 5, and south buliding(its first name is minute man) Fabs.
6. My father worked with TIs reserch and lucky for me was able to go with him to work when growing up in the summer (can you say the lasser for the star wars project) and Strained silicon strained with gallium arsenide for milatary ICs.
7. I know something on TIs AI project for y'all that know what im talking about.

What a crazy topic... :oops:
Let me contribute something... something interesting - I can't claim it's positive but I'm sure it's not negative.

Geeks, you don't know what do you miss not having girls enough...
I've had many girlfriends (around 6-8) between 15-30 but... khm.... besides them - errr, between would be better here, right? :D - I've had innumerable one-night scores.
Countless.
A lot.
Imagine a high number. Got it?
Now double it.
And summertime all these numbers were doubled like all the girls were completely out of their mind. I also did it literally everywhere, in the capital I lived, lakeside or beach where I spent my holidays or hills I went to art camps or on foreign soil. In car, boat, under water, phone booth, bus stop, on bus, train, tram, trolley, cab, library, school, hotel, motel, inn, grass, bush, snow, rain, hot sun, bicycle road, gravel road, vineyard, barn, cornfield, bar, pub, restaurant's kitchen, staircase, elevator, on a police car, behind a police station leaning to its window, on top of a giant water slide, construction yard, night and day, often with two girls, sometimes even three or more, German, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Jewish, Japanese and all over from Europe, zillion times in never-known places - and I just LOOOOVE my past which belongs to Hungary. 8)

But I also love my wife, much better and it's a relaxed, well-founded solid love, partially because of my past experiences. 8)

dude...

how? I seriously need some advice here. Hey, I will pay you like... THREE DOLLARS to give me persona lessons. Yeah, I will make you RICH if you just help me out here. THREE DOLLARS man, how can you turn that deal down. I know it's a lot but, I'm really desperate.

anyhow, about me (i know already posted but that was just blowing off steam)

I'm 20.5
I moved to Dallas from my parents house about 0.5 years ago
I live with a former covergirl / supermodel
But, she's my cousin :(
I've had a lot of girlfriends but they never last long
I've "been" with three girls although two of them only once
I'm currently an underpayed computer tech (anyone want to give me a better job?)
My parents are both millionaires (not multi-, they aren't rich) and democrats although I know I'm not the former and recently decided I think I'm not the latter either
Although I didnt get my high school diploma until I was 20, I am planning on going to UT Dallas fall 05
I'm going to major in buisiness and graduate with honors and a 4.0 GPA
I'm planning on being an analyst at an i-bank for two or three years then going to Harvard Buisiness School for my MBA and hopefully getting a full-time job as a junior associate at a top i-bank
Someday my name will be listed on the theyrule.org website
Oh yeah and my psychologist told my I should get a Boxter... I'm still working on convincing my parents that they should follow the doctors orders and get me a cheap used one ;)
(come on, how great of a pick up line is "Hi, ever made love in a Porsche? No? Well, here's your chance..." especially on starey-eyed naive 18 year old coeds OR, even better, bored middle-aged moms)

If you're counting on your car to win you chics, you've already lost the battle.

The secret to women is confidence, and I didn't figure that out until I had it and couldn't use it anymore. :oops:

Learn to love yourself, the rest will follow suit. 8)

1) I'm 23 and I don't feel like it
2) I've been to 10 countries, though never outside the EU/EC. I'd like to travel more, but I don't have the time and money.
3) Never had a girlfriend. Fell deeply in love three times, and each time it took years to get over it because I saw them almost every day.
My last love and I became best friends after she broke up with my neighbor and I helped her get over it - until I helped her get her new boyfriend and move away.
4) My dad got 60 two weeks ago.
5) He taught me the BASICs of programming before I went to elementary school.
6) Like Mufu, I once ordered at a drive-thru McD with no car.
7) I'm studying about 800km away from home, which is a 7h drive with my little Corsa
8) :D
9) The number plate of my car reads XM451
11) I was the first one at my university/course to pass all three math exams with 1.0 (best grade)
12) I think I could join Trawler at a 100 Club International event (supposed it's German beer)
13) I got up at 5pm today, which is not unusual. Oh well, It's almost 7am now, time to go to bed before the sun goes up...
14) I can play games like Minesweeper or Tetris for hours and get into a weirdo state that feels like everything is slowing down.
15) I can solve Minesweeper on pro level in less than two minutes.
16) I write poems when I'm feeling sad.
17) It's hard to get me into a really enthusiastic or annoyed state. I hardly ever love or hate something. I'm no outgoing fan of something, except for Heather Nova.
18) :D again
19) I'm frequently late.
20) Number 10 is intentionally missing

1) I'm Canadian.
2) Related to Louis Joseph Papenau, who basically started the Quebec seperatist movement.
3) Can trace my family back 300 years, all living in Canada. When Samual Papenau my great-great-...-great-grandfather immigrated here.
4) I'm the direct decendant of that family (first born son) up to my great-grandfather.
5) Also related to the Kerrs (the famous one from the praries) and Jones (related to Jones' Falls east of Toronto).
6) I get perfect on every internet IQ test. Highest score so far is 164 at www.iqtest.com
7) Taking Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo
8 ) Live in Ottawa now on a co-op work term where it's so cold my eyelids freeze shut on my walk to work. It's -28C and -43C with the windchill. That's about -47F for you Americans.
9) I have a strange paranoia that I'm the anti-christ, even though I'm very religious and dedicated to God.
10) I started the Duke Nukem Forever Cult that is 40 some odd members strong at the 3DRealms forums.
11) I postwhore to an unhealthy dregree. I mean it scares people.
12) Some lamers go around comparing ePenises. I don't care, cause I've got a damn fine real life penis, so those lamers can STFU.
13) Despite my stunning maniliness I've only had one girlfriend, and I'm still a virgin.
14) I love Seinfeild, and intend to change my name to Dr. Seven van Nostrum.
15) NO SOUP FOR YOU!
16) I know C++ very well, and I'm starting to run out of ideas for this list.
17) Actually I have loads of ideas, but I never take then to fruition. A real problem of mine.
18 ) I pride myself with my internet grammer, but I'm not a grammer nazi.
19) I can debate until you are blue in the face, but I will never loose my calm or my logic, that's why I always win. Interestingly, psycopaths do the same thing. ;) :LOL:
20) I know a lot about computer hardware and love overclocking. Unfortunitly I don't have the money to support such interests.
21) If anyone here live in Ottawa and can help me build a phase change CPU cooler, please PM me!!
42) End Fin NULL false EOF /0

69.) I'm also a direct decendant of William Wallace (see: "Braveheart") AND my surname's family history is first found in Kent where they were anciently seated as Lords of the Manner. So, I'm directly decended of both sides :p

digitalwanderer said:
If you're counting on your car to win you chics, you've already lost the battle.

The secret to women is confidence, and I didn't figure that out until I had it and couldn't use it anymore. :oops:

Learn to love yourself, the rest will follow suit. 8)

Yeah, but some guys it seems to take a Porsche for them to have confidence and love themself. . so they aren't necessarily exclusive. :LOL: And it can help with the really shallow ones looking for a sugar daddy.

But then I didn't get my "chic car" until after I was married. The deal was I got to have my midlife crisis early so long as my wife got to be the cute blonde in the passenger seat. Worked for me!

Xmas said:
2) I've been to 10 countries, though never outside the EU/EC.

Not enuf info to know if that is interesting or not. I mean, in some areas that is a liesurely afternoon's drive. . .

geo said:
Xmas said:
2) I've been to 10 countries, though never outside the EU/EC.

Not enuf info to know if that is interesting or not. I mean, in some areas that is a liesurely afternoon's drive. . .
You're right, it's probably not that interesting at all... but if you managed to visit 10 EU member countries in one afternoon, now that would be one hell of a crazy trip :D

Back