RE 4 Impressions..?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i apoligize to all, seems I always read stuff at a bad time. Yeah Hilo, you got me on that ignant part, lol(damn, gotta spellcheck when retaliating). My bad, everything is cool though.
Peace :LOL:

"That's half-assed ebonics for you two.
Nuff said"

There's no such thing as ebonics. Simply an uneducated/unschooled form of various word pronounciations. (brought on by a mixture of social & economic conditions, poor english reinforcement in the home, subpar education, etc.) I cannot believe you would validate that demeaning form of so called "speech" being an African-American I assume? Even if you aren't, speak intelligently. Look at the other posters around you, I would feel like a fool. You were right to be ridiculed,
Peace.

No Li , not an African-American, but yes, you are right. Sometimes I write with an urgency. When i come on too look around, it is late at night. I get home from work, late, i go through my net-surfing routine, and by the time I get here, I'm run down considerably. :oops:

Dram-queen, wow, that's new. After a heartfelt apology you have the nerve to prattle on, you asshole. Shows how far courtesy gets you, huh you stupid ass brit.

I'm done with you guys, post what you like, this thread is dead.
I wont read it, so post what you like.

Terms & Conditions said:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

What's wrong with some of you today? talyn99 apologised for his actions. Then he got another lecture and still held his hands up and admitted his mistake. And what does he get, called names. Its really just not on.

Yes its unacceptable to do what he did earlier, but he'd apologised for that. Li Mu Bai then gave him a lecture and to his credit he took it on the chin and admited his mistakes. Then you just slapped him in the face for it.

I mean I don't know the guy so I have no reason to defend him. I just think he didn't deserve further lectures or insults after he'd apologised to everyone.

Teasy said:
Yes its unacceptable to do what he did earlier, but he'd apologised for that. Then Li Mu Bai gave him a lecture and to his credit he took it on the chin and admited his mistakes. Considering that your comment was unaccepable and I'm not suprised he lost it after that. There's nothing worse then when you hold your hands up, apologise and admit you were wrong only to get slapped in the face again..

How did i insult him? I said that if he KNOWS that when he's in a bad mood he starts insulting people, maybe he shouldn't post on here that's all.
Or are we saying that my "drama queen" comment was unacceptable? It was obviously a joke.

Ok, but I think he took it seriously and to be fair at the time I thought you were serious as well. I accept you were joking, but honestly it wasn't obvious (a smillie would have helped I think). Anyway hopefully he reads this and see's that it was only meant as a joke.

Still no excuse for starting insulting people. It was totally uncalled for from the beginning and he hasn't even bothered editing his posts. But well whatever who cares.

This thread is locked fo rthe obvious reasons. It has gone way offhill. talyn99, if you insult one more person you will be banned. You have been given enough chances so please do not attack or insult other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back