I will no longer email John Carmack

Reverend

Banned
The send/reply ratio is too low for my liking. Nobody can treat me this way and get away with it. He sucks.

Reverend said:
The send/reply ratio is too low for my liking. Nobody can treat me this way and get away with it. He sucks.
<Aretha Franklin voice>

R - E - S - P - E - C - T
Find out what it means to me
R - E - S - P - E - C - T
Take care, TCB

</Aretha Franklin voice>

0042.jpg

;)

Reverend said:
I gave up on the git years ago - bastard never once replied to any of my email. Of course I didn't actually send him any but the cheek of the man to not bother replying.

It's true, i mean it happened to me with Brad Pitt. I mean, what's wrong in finding his private email address and phone number. I kept sending him emails, i even wrote to him about how Jen should die and stuff, i know he appreciates it. He's just too busy i guess.
Strange how the police came to my house a few months ago, i guess it was his only way to contact me back. How sweet...

Reverend said:

I wonder if this is a stab at me because of a comment I made in a thread a few days ago...?

XxStratoMasterXx said:
I wonder if this is a stab at me because of a comment I made in a thread a few days ago...?
I doubt it, it doesn't seem like Rev's style. If he wanted to snub/stab you he'll let you know about it.

I think he just hasn't gotten replies from JC lately and the lack of curteousy/respect has just pissed him off.

XxStratoMasterXx said:
Reverend said:

Aint ya the MEMEME queen around here lately... :devilish: ;)

digitalwanderer said:
XxStratoMasterXx said:
I doubt it, it doesn't seem like Rev's style. If he wanted to snub/stab you he'll let you know about it.

I think he just hasn't gotten replies from JC lately and the lack of curteousy/respect has just pissed him off.

Very true. I'm sorry if my comment offended you Reverend! I just saw a correlation between the two.

Maybe the send ratio was too high, so to lower it he thought he better start lowering the reply ratio.

A violin smilie would certainly be in good order though.

Sounds like Reverend is being sarcastic to me. Either that or he has too high an opinion of himself. I'm surprised Carmack and Sweeny answer as many emails as they do.

Reverend said:

That's why phone calls work much better... ;)

3dcgi said:
Sounds like Reverend is being sarcastic to me. Either that or he has too high an opinion of himself. I'm surprised Carmack and Sweeny answer as many emails as they do.
Yes.

digitalwanderer said:
Here ya go:

playingyoursong.gif

Digi to the rescue like always! Damn... Where do you find all these? :LOL:
And what's a violin smily (though this one looks rather sad) supposed to signify anyway?

Guden Oden said:
Digi to the rescue like always! Damn... Where do you find all these? :LOL:
And what's a violin smily (though this one looks rather sad) supposed to signify anyway?

Insincere sympathy! ;)

Back