Troll watch duty. :ROLL!!!!:

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!!

I've spent the last 40 minutes or so hitting my EB reload button and wiping out all the new posts from a particularly nasty and persistant racist who's decided to attack EB. I'd prefer to just ban 'em, but I lack the power still.

Not anymore, this is the last time...I HATE IT!

It's soooo useless! Why? Why play tag all night when I could just ban him and be done with it? Is it my own fault for always playing the game just to keep the site clean? Should I just let it slide so the Admins will take notice?

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! :?

How come u don't have the power to ban him? Can't you just go WOOOOSH, turn Super Digi Sayan 3, go all blond and kick the shit out of him?

Sorry, i've been downloading and watching DragonBall GT for the last week or so....... errrrrrrr....

london-boy said:
How come u don't have the power to ban him? Can't you just go WOOOOSH, turn Super Digi Sayan 3, go all blond and kick the shit out of him?
Yeah, for some reason they do actually have that fear. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Sorry, i've been downloading and watching DragonBall GT for the last week or so....... errrrrrrr....
Weird coincidence! My friend turned me on to Bleach a couple of weeks ago and I've watched Battle Programmer Shirase, Full Metal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop completely since then....I've got anime on the brain. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Weird coincidence! My friend turned me on to Bleach a couple of weeks ago and I've watched Battle Programmer Shirase, Full Metal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop completely since then....I've got anime on the brain. 8)

Addictive huh... ;)

PMed.

The troll is annoying me now testing every 20 minutes or so with a spree to see if I'm stlil watching, on the brightside I'm either going to have the power to ban after this because I'm not spending another evening doing this. :?

london-boy said:

Saiya-jin :p

American dubbed Dragon Ball = heresey of the highest degree.

K.I.L.E.R said:
London Boy is committing an act of piracy.

Must inform the MPAA.

:LOL: :LOL: I'm not selling it, it's for private viewing, and it's the ONLY way i could see that material, since it is not released legally in the UK. So there. I only want to appreciate their work. ;)

Back