Hell Hath No Fury...

John Reynolds said:
london-boy said:
People at work invited u to an S&M party?? Where exactly do you work?

The invite was over Messenger, but the guy also works here in another building. And he's married but his new wife has Larry Wachowski'd him from what I can gather.

Translate please for the gay audience who are obviously not nearly geeky enough to understand your references. :devilish:

london-boy said:
Translate please for the gay audience who are obviously not nearly geeky enough to understand your references.

Larry apparently has a girlfriend who's heavy into the SnM scene and has convinced the man to have a sex change. The guy at work never had sex with other men until his new wife 'opened his eyes' and talked him into it, and now he's quite proud to be a catcher and pitcher. Actually, in his eyes you're not really gay unless you're receiving. I don't claim to understand this logic.

And of course since I'm not biased against gays he thinks I'm closeted. I guess since I'm not prejudiced toward blacks I'm secretly an African American.

John Reynolds said:
And of course since I'm not biased against gays he thinks I'm closeted. I guess since I'm not prejudiced toward blacks I'm secretly an African American.

And u're also a Muslim. A gay african american muslim. Who likes Marmite.

Xenus said:
You could really use pm's for this now I'm scarred for life.

Heh, of course with my sense of humor I couldn't help stringing him along, saying stuff like, "Well, if you get me drunk I might let you touch it". 8)

Does that make me a dick tease?

Xenus said:
I'm not sure but I sure as hell hope you weren't being serious.

LOL Umm, no, I wasn't being serious. I've known the guy for years and I'm just somewhat surprised he's into all this now. I guess there's a freak, large or small, lurking in all of us.

hey now *I* dont like it. but some people do. heck, i've never even tried it. i dont intend to either.

Sage said:
hey now *I* dont like it. but some people do. heck, i've never even tried it. i dont intend to either.

Didn't mean you explicitely, I don't know anything about you :). It was just an example...

london-boy said:
davefb said:
london-boy said:
Hey, no imagining!! I charge a fee for that!

sorry, no ,, i'm now fining you for what just flashed thru my mind :(..

quick

jordan-jordan-jordan and halle berry on top.. aahhhh thats better . .

:oops: :oops: Jordan?!?! It only takes Jordan to delete me temporarily from your mind?(cause u'll get the image of my threesome regularly from now on until you die)

I thought i deserved better... I deserve a Carmen Electra, a Liv Tyler, a Jiselle whatever her name is, NOT Jordan!!!! :devilish:

I think you underestimate the true power of boobies.

Leto said:
london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:
...straight people :rolleyes:

Yeah i mean i was in a threesome on Monday and it was a very fun 6 hours... Only very insecure people would have a problem with it. And very monogamous ones too obviously.
If she didn't like her man to have fun with other girls, she shouldn't have freaking done it!!! Lunatic bitch.

Mind images :oops:

Great aint they? ;)

london-boy said:
John Reynolds said:
Heh, just got invited at work today to a SnM party this weekend. Unfortunately the invite came from a guy who wants to get on top of me, which isn't going to happen.

:LOL: People at work invited u to an S&M party?? Where exactly do you work?

Yea lb wants to know so he can apply for a job. ;)

Natoma said:
london-boy said:
John Reynolds said:
Heh, just got invited at work today to a SnM party this weekend. Unfortunately the invite came from a guy who wants to get on top of me, which isn't going to happen.

:LOL: People at work invited u to an S&M party?? Where exactly do you work?

Yea lb wants to know so he can apply for a job. ;)

Now, think very carefully Big N, would i need to? ;)

Back