Further Metroid Prime 2 Impressions.

mkillio said:
Well, I just beat it. And I think I liked it better than the first one, although I never did beat the final boss. I was pretty dissapointed with how unattractive Samus was though.

You do know that... she's not... real... right?

How attractive can a woman who's wielding big guns and killing monsters and doing all that dirty stuff really be?
I bet she's a lesbian too.

If she were attractive, she'd be doing some modelling job or be a rich old mans wífe or such. Not killing monsters on some remote planet.

I'd say Angelina Jolie is attractive. Funny thing is, my younger sister was in a movie with her when AJ wasn't yet famous. 8)

PC-Engine said:
I'd say Angelina Jolie is attractive. Funny thing is, my younger sister was in a movie with her when AJ wasn't yet famous. 8)

so did you get attracted back than or only now when she became famous 8)

Druga Runda said:
PC-Engine said:

so did you get attracted back than or only now when she became famous 8)

Back then I didn't know she existed since I didn't watch the kind of films she was in. :)

PC-Engine said:

Was that movie called, "Hackers" by any chance? :p

PC-Engine said:

Is your sister Winona Ryder? Was the movie Girl:Interrupted? :LOL:

( i love playing movie games)

Back