Is Reverend legendary?

Not to be rude or anything... but why do you keep starting these odd threads about yourself? Is it some kind of joke or what? Feel that you need a bit more of the spotlight now that Digi's the resident joker? ;)

Trawler said:
Not to be rude or anything... but why do you keep starting these odd threads about yourself? Is it some kind of joke or what? Feel that you need a bit more of the spotlight now that Digi's the resident joker? ;)
Sorry but I made a mistake with the thread title (now corrected).

I was talking about "Reverend", not me.

Reverend said:
Some folks say "Reverend" is.

Is he?
I'm quite certain then for some folks he is. :)

Question, aren't you "Reverend"? I know it's your online persona, but it's you too ya know. ;)

(Don't listen to the meat-puppet who types for me, he's always full of crazy notions like that! :rolleyes: )

yes.

is Rev starting a whole lot of threads about himself just to steal some of the attention Sage is getting by doing the same thing? Just like KILER has taken to saying all kinds of crazy sexual things just to steal some of the attention that Sage was getting by doing that?

yes.

does everyone want to steal Sage's attention from him?

yes.

will anyone who steals Sage's attention die?

yes.

Sage said:
yes.

is Rev starting a whole lot of threads about himself just to steal some of the attention Sage is getting by doing the same thing? Just like KILER has taken to saying all kinds of crazy sexual things just to steal some of the attention that Sage was getting by doing that?

yes.

does everyone want to steal Sage's attention from him?

yes.

will anyone who steals Sage's attention die?

yes.

Errr so you're the attention seeker now? Cool, at least now i can stop working so hard to fit the role...

london-boy said:
Errr so you're the attention seeker now? Cool, at least now i can stop working so hard to fit the role...
Wait just a tick, I thought I was the resident attention-whore-at-large? :|

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Wait just a tick, I thought I was the resident attention-whore-at-large? :|

What, Village Idiot and now u also wanna be the "MEEMEEMEE!" Club President?

london-boy said:
What, Village Idiot and now u also wanna be the "MEEMEEMEE!" Club President?
Doh! My bad. :oops:

Carry on, don't mind me.

/me stumbles off throwing fistfuls of dirt in the air over myself and screaming , "THE GROUND IS FALLING DOWN!!!!", in abject terror!

oh come on, haven't you noticed how I make EVERYTHING about me? I hijack like every single thread i can. I've been doing that for a long time. including this one. see? it's about me now. take that, Rev!

Sage said:
oh come on, haven't you noticed how I make EVERYTHING about me? I hijack like every single thread i can. I've been doing that for a long time. including this one. see? it's about me now. take that, Rev!

Errr, that's like asking us, "have you not noticed how PC monitors actually EMIT light!!!?"

So, yeah, you do and sometiems it's a bit much.

Congratulations, you're the new MEEMEEMEE Club President.

london-boy said:
Sage said:

Errr, that's like asking us, "have you not noticed how PC monitors actually EMIT light!!!?"

So, yeah, you do and sometiems it's a bit much.

Congratulations, you're the new MEEMEEMEE Club President.

woohooo!! Oh yeah, I'm the president, oh yeah, I'm the president,! *does a little dance*

okay, slaves, give me attention! NOW!

Back