A simple question: Which CT model is the Creative GF3 Ti500?

Yannis

Newcomer
thanks...

I have the rolling lines problem and I am trying to solve it with Creative tech support.

Yannis

Typically, the model number for your video/graphics display card will be located along the top edge of the card. It will resemble either "CT-xxxx" or "GB-xxxx" (x represents four numbers).
If you do not see the model number along the top edge of the card, it should be located above the heatsink on the component side of the card.
Note: The CT-xxxx model number will be printed on the board itself, not on a chip. (There may be CT-xxxx numbers on some of the chips, but those are not the card's model number).
If your model number is one of the following, please also include the serial number of the card. This serial number will be represented by "T-xxxxxxxxxxxxx" and should be located on the FCC sticker on the back of the card.

short extract from creative's explanation on how to identify their products. sorry don't remember exact identification for ti500

:cry: I already knew this info. I just didn't want to open the case of the PC...Anyway thanks for the try :)

Yannis

Back