Yet another conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea given the poster and the ANTI-ATI spirt over there its not a suprise. There are a buch of questions to be answered about this. And instead of trying to use their mind and think, they jump on the bash ATI-Valve wagon as they always do. Pitty really....

I love Ruined. You guys must of scared the crap out of him last time he cut and pasted some BS on this forum, cause the old Ruined would of had this pasted here in no time.

ivzk said:
I love Ruined. You guys must of scared the crap out of him last time he cut and pasted some BS on this forum, cause the old Ruined would of had this pasted here in no time.

Hes ok. I have no problem with people making a choice and sticking to that choice. Fine by me. I just do linke people flipping around on issues and become parrots for PR. What really bumbed me was the way people responded to that thread. Has the poster tested each and every shader in HL2 (i heard there is more than 1000 of them)? I am not saying that there is NOT and funny business going on. Just trying to be the voice of reason. I would like to get as much data as I could before making any such statement. There are way too many uknowns there to make any claim. But that not stopping the NVnews crowd....

Considering who started the thread over there I hardly think it's worth responding to.

But this article dispelled any suspicion on my part that Valve blatantly favored one IHV over the other.

He's far from OK in my book. Just stirs shit up, and when the discussion turns technical, or doesn't support his argument he just disappears. Goes back into his corner and waits for another gem to come his way he can cut and paste it on 5 different forums.

Everytime I see that he has posted a new thread I get all excited. Kinda like that feeling like when you were little and couldn't wait to open your X-mass present. Only everytime I open a "present" from Ruined all I find in the box is a dirty sock. Consistently.

Don't know what i'm talking about. Visit [H] and search for TranscendeZ.

ivzk,

I hear you and I have sene his work over on [H]. I am happy I can still be somewhat netural as that allows me to think and roll with the punches instead of locked into some defense of my favorite IHV. Still hope we can get some more detials before more witchunt's start....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back