Ufo The Smoking gun video

L_i_n_k

Newcomer
I have been dwelling in to the so called ufo phenonem some time on the internet, becouse it just seemed to need more than only the books to make some credible evidence. And everything i have seen so far has been somewhat unconvincing ,exept fev strange video clips/documents and such witch can be faked by todays graphics software.

But lately i found this video from the net (dc++)witch was Titled: Ufo The Smoking gun (2004). On the video this guy who worked at canadian tv station had a acces to view nasa spaceflight satellite transmissions. The guy translated this material that he had viewed and studied with external help for years, on this video document. On the video he explains three different ufo phenonem with Satellite video material to back it up.

And yes there is footage that made me and my friend look at each other like :oops: . So i would like to hear your opinnions ,Especially those who have viewed the tape. What do you think about the phonenoms on the tape and the credibility of the tape itself.

edit topic was smoking gun not shoking

UFOs exist, no doubt about it!

The REAL doubt is wether UFOs are spaceships populated by little green men, or simply some kind of natural phenomenons.

I'm pretty much convinced there HAS to be other intelligent life out there, but it doesn't mean the UFOs we see - no matter how advanced they appear to be - are other beings coming here to visit us. Considering how many there are of us humans, and considering how many of us own cameras of some sort these days, the number of credible documented UFO sightings is incredibly incredibly low. If there WERE little green men coming to visit us, I think that either we would all know about it, or we wouldn't know a fuckin thing.

If they can fly here from another star system, I'm sure they can evade our crude video recording technologies as well.

Agreed but im not sure how rusted their evading skill have gotten after seeing this. I might as well describe it here as well as i can so that you can say that im a nuttball and this is all hoax and we can all go home.

"First phenonem"

At the beginning of the tape is the regural earthly Ufo, that looks like a babylon gone earth Or a really detailed computer model, with some guy with a camera following it with nothing better to do than fakes. bye the way models are relly top notch hollywood quality so complemets to "scam" well made. The other scenario is that the guy really got some balls, following a very sophisticated spacegraft with just his hand camera recording at low distance is not for everyone. So this is pretty much it ,you either say its a scam, some grazywild science project from men in black Or, as said before the little green men had a joyride on earth.

Second phenonem

In space partition of the video you can see LOTS of these circle kind flying objects with v shape carving to it`s side. They all pass by to a lot bigger one witch is like a big log in space so to speak. Seen it befor many time in other satellite "broadcasts" don`t know what it is, but its totally symmetrical log shaped object and Very Big (about 16miles).
This was filmed from many satellites, at the same time and astronouts commenting on them. Describing what they see to the Earth, still the earthcenter says: it must be ice crystals or spacedebris, and the astronauts just Rogerred that (go figure what they are thinking).

In the other mission what i saw was not any kind of spacedebris or icecrystal nor asteroids kind of object. The thing looked like something that is strangely formed but symmetrical at places. It was no disk or any other familiar type disc with v carvings that usually show up in the spaceshuttle videos. They zoomed close and you could clearly see many details in it. There is no physical phonenom, that could make a car or a object that looked so well crafted (made with a thought if you will) than this. The whole structucture resonated like there was something bending the light and the whole structure made this wave kind of bending. The thing was also gloving , that might be becouse of the satellite camera type amplified the light. The camera was the new kind, witch used some new technigues witch shows details that normal shuttlecamero can`t.

And Lastly the third phenonem

Was something i have not heard before. Its like a really small light that you can cast with those hand laser lights but smaller and doesen`t need a wall to cast it on, glow`s when it goes fast and is really hard to spot at smal distance movement ,they only saw it with fast framerate cameras ,dont ask how the astronauts sensed it. It`s allways apears when something new is put in to the space, like it would come to sneakpeak at the equipment. Or so the astronauts seem to think. You can`t quite see it but you can see it open a shuttle door for you ,like of thing. I don`t really believe what i can`t explain exept when having womanly relations and this i can`t. Expect when it likes to go fast, so i dont believe it exist and i think the astrounauts are just imagining things. Maybe there are some high energy particles that can be seen but the astronauts think that they open shuttledoors. So the only thing here capable of intelligence are the tired astronauts. Im only troubled by that the astronauts are specially trained not to be hallusinating during very expensive space flights programs ,so go figure whats the hell is this thing they seem to feel ,The force? yeah right..

So there goes my explanation, what made me write here all this crap about fairytale stories, well watch the video and you maybe understand why. Guden was the first to reply to my little green men topic thanks!.If anyone have something else in your mid relating to our little green friends ,please feal free to express your self ;) .

If you want to see it yourself the filename is:

Secret nasa transmissions the smoking gun 699.10MB

it seems its coming popular, at least in dc++

My astronomy professor explained the common ufo citing in airplanes and such, these were hexagonal disks or something of the sort :? . Wasn't on the test so I don't really remember. But of course, the ufo people are not dumb, I'm sure they've come up with more than just that evidence.

And the chances, I would say, are very great for their being life out there other than us idiots.

Well yes in the ufo comminity there are sceptics, as there are those percive everything that it might be controlled by ET and between. Im just curious person who wants to know about what other non Ufo community people with intellect and spiritual age think about the videos, using common logic. And this site is just for that. I would allso recomend you and your professors to watch it. I know dr.s who have watched it and they dont see any airplanes in it. 8)

A pet theory of mine is some portion of them are secret Air Force craft. :mrgreen:

I don't put any stock in the idea of aliens going sightseeing on earth. I certainly don't buy any abduction / anal probe stories.

...mmmm... anal probe.

I'm in the same camp as Guden.
I believe there is extraterrestial life, it's more believable than to think we'd be the only one's living on a habitable planet.
But I don't believe they are visiting earth so regularly. Some et's might have visited, like maybe one or two in 1000 years :)

Still, we don't really know what's even in our neighbour planets, so who knows...

L_i_n_k said:
Well yes in the ufo comminity there are sceptics, as there are those percive everything that it might be controlled by ET and between. Im just curious person who wants to know about what other non Ufo community people with intellect and spiritual age think about the videos, using common logic. And this site is just for that. I would allso recomend you and your professors to watch it. I know dr.s who have watched it and they dont see any airplanes in it. 8)
That was bad wording...I meant that people saw from airplanes. They were disks made of ice. No one's linked the site yet tho....

If we managed to fly to another inhabited planet, would we just fly around hiding, spying, anal-probing, keeping low profile?

I would! .... anal probe, I mean.

Come to think of it now, it makes perfect sense the aliens want to hide from us.
Would you want to be seen if you are anal-probing people.
I guess I'd keep a low profile too, as who knows how the majority of the planet's inhabitants would take to probing.

OMG!!! The aliens are gays!

I am afraid that I am quite skeptical about UFO sightings.

The probabilities are so stacked against actually seeing a genuine UFO.

Ok, granted that given the size of the universe I would say it is likely that there was/is/shall be life elsewhere.

Looking at our own planet, the lifespan of a type of lifeform is relatively small (in terms of the universe) so it is extremely probable that should another intelligent life form exist, it will exist in a different period of time to us.

If they happen to exist in the same time period as us then they still have to find us, even assuming that they have superb instruments and faster than light travel (lets say instantaneous to be very generous) you still have the fact that there are just too many objects to investigate.

CC

Captain Chickenpants said:
Looking at our own planet, the lifespan of a type of lifeform is relatively small (in terms of the universe) so it is extremely probable that should another intelligent life form exist, it will exist in a different period of time to us.

Our own galaxy is so incredibly vast there could be thousands of civilizations out there right NOW, no problem. This is probably the smallest obstacle on the road when it comes to wether there is extraterrestrial (intelligent) life. :)

If they happen to exist in the same time period as us then they still have to find us, even assuming that they have superb instruments and faster than light travel (lets say instantaneous to be very generous) you still have the fact that there are just too many objects to investigate.

Considering we've been BROADCASTING our presence for quite some time now that may not be much of an issue either. Human-made signals have filled a sphere that is like seventy light-years in size by now, thus encompassing a sizeable amount of stars in of itself. It's enough some alien mofos zip through some part of that space, or perhaps have left behind some kind of satellite or similar unmanned device for them to detect us. Besides, if aliens have the ability to detect planets with high probability of life on them (especially planets with oxygen-rich atmospheres) across vast distances then that would also GREATLY cut down on their need to visit a huge number of locations.

Unless it's possible to travel at close to light-speed then alien UFOs from other planets cannot be visiting earth. The nearest star to us, Proxima Centauri, is around 4.2 light years away. However, the nearest start systems with planets that could coneivable support life are much further away. I really doubt that aliens would travel for decades just to make a few crop circles or abduct the odd hillbilly.

Our own galaxy is so incredibly vast there could be thousands of civilizations out there right NOW, no problem. This is probably the smallest obstacle on the road when it comes to wether there is extraterrestrial (intelligent) life. Smile

Their could be, but so far we have found zip. Even if their are thousands of civiliazations out there right now, who says that they would pick us out of the thousands available?

Considering we've been BROADCASTING our presence for quite some time now that may not be much of an issue either. Human-made signals have filled a sphere that is like seventy light-years in size by now, thus encompassing a sizeable amount of stars in of itself. It's enough some alien mofos zip through some part of that space, or perhaps have left behind some kind of satellite or similar unmanned device for them to detect us. Besides, if aliens have the ability to detect planets with high probability of life on them (especially planets with oxygen-rich atmospheres) across vast distances then that would also GREATLY cut down on their need to visit a huge number of locations.

A seventy light year radius sphere is insignificant (next to the power of the force) given that the size of the universe is over 100 billion light years across (according to http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mystery_monday_040524.html
and we know anything on the web must be true) what reason would aliens have to look at this particular 70 light year wide sphere?

I just find the immensity of the whole thing seems to be against us. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of their being alien intelligence out there, I just don't think we will ever meet it.

CC[/url][/quote]

oh come on, what says that the knowledge about the universe that we have got to this point is so certain... who knows what can be done in reality, and how fast one can travel... esp if travel is a function of time, if you live infinitley what is to stop you to travel around at will :D... just go to sleep and wake up when you arrive.

Eh,... I have that at home, but didn't watch it, might do tonight...

Investigated the video a bit more ,allmost all of its phenonem were explaiable to the lens flare effects and air space/icecrystal glow type of thigs (but still not sure). The only strange phenonems left were the big log like object and the spacetation like object (i dont comment on sauser sightings becouse i can`t). I dont know is it a spacetation or what, clearly man or not man made. Cant`t figure why the twhole structure made this wave kind of bending. So the only one troubling me in this video are the light speres that change directions like they were bounched from a wall. again why would a space craft made by green men had to change directions like this and for what reason.

Druga Runda said:
oh come on, what says that the knowledge about the universe that we have got to this point is so certain... who knows what can be done in reality, and how fast one can travel... esp if travel is a function of time, if you live infinitley what is to stop you to travel around at will :D... just go to sleep and wake up when you arrive.

Eh,... I have that at home, but didn't watch it, might do tonight...
It isn't certain, the biggest mistake scientists make is beleiving that they have reached the final answer to something (although they don't tend to make this mistake anymore).
But assuming that you do get instantaneous travel between two points who is going to take the time to visit all those points, lets face it you are going to travel between two distant points and not care what is inbetween, their could be a whole civilisation that you never see because you zoom right past it and never stop.
What will stop you travelling around at will? Boredom! After a while of looking at barren lifeless rocks you are going to decide , 'Sod this!' and head off to your holodeck to 'interface' with Seven of Nine. After all, as soon as any civilization reaches the point that it has develope the 'holo-deck' or its equivelant all further progess and exploration will stop, as their will be no need :)

CC

Captain Chickenpants said:
But assuming that you do get instantaneous travel between two points who is going to take the time to visit all those points, l
That's where the infinite improbability drive comes in!

Back