What can be done about father and son? (T2K and Democoder)

london-boy said:
Here's yours:

*DADDY*
kissing.gif
You do of course realize that I'm going to totally steal that smiley and abuse the hell out of it now? :|

Hey how does one change the "senior member" title under the username?? U have "Democratically Voted Village Idiot"... Did Dave do that? :D

london-boy said:
Hey how does one change the "senior member" title under the username?? U have "Democratically Voted Village Idiot"... Did Dave do that? :D
I'm not sure if it was Dave or John, I got it by being voted it. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
I want Dancing Queen!! I need something to remind me of T2k after his ban...
PM Rev or Dave and ask really nice, I'm pretty sure they just might oblige ya. :)
They'll have to comply or i'll just start inundating the General Boards with Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp threads.

DemoCoder said:
"If you only knew the power of the dark side... Join me, T2K, and we can rule the galaxy as father and son."

If T2k would stop trolling, I'd stop feeding him. I guess he would be half as bad if I'd stop responding. Maybe I'll try that and see if he chills out.

Stop trolling, it's easy as 1-2-3. I'm tired of your endless litanies.

OFF
IMO it's very pathetic when somebody always have to say something "very smart" about anything, in every topic but he can't do this without writing less than 50-100 lines... :rolleyes:

Russ: start banning? Then please, start with yourself. If we look back a week or two, you'd have been banned already - you were far more rude than anybody else, even without any prior attack.

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
I want Dancing Queen!! I need something to remind me of T2k after his ban...
PM Rev or Dave and ask really nice, I'm pretty sure they just might oblige ya. :)
They'll have to comply or i'll just start inundating the General Boards with Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp threads.

It's a gay flasher piazza time-by-time anyway...

:p ;)

T2k said:
gay = ok, gay.
flasher = somebody who shows their naughty bits in public
piazza = square in Italy
time-by-time = ehhhr?

Is this one of those A-C-B moments?

RussSchultz said:
T2k said:
gay = ok, gay.
flasher = somebody who shows their naughty bits in public
piazza = square in Italy
time-by-time = ehhhr?

Is this one of those A-C-B moments?

:oops:

Reminds me Lou Dobbs: "Which part you don't get?"
;)

Back