Apples vs. Oranges

Which would you rather eat?

• Total voters
One can't make apple pie with oranges, but just for eating fruit straight up - esp. winter-time here in northern Europe - oranges rule. They're very seasonal though, I can get decent apples all year round, but fantastic oranges are only available during the winter months for some reason.

Guden Oden said:
One can't make apple pie with oranges, but just for eating fruit straight up - esp. winter-time here in northern Europe - oranges rule. They're very seasonal though, I can get decent apples all year round, but fantastic oranges are only available during the winter months for some reason.

It only depends on where they're imported from.

I bet, but we only get crap (or maybe so-so, if we're lucky) imports from around april until october or so, with the really best stuff from late november to february or so.

Now it appears as though nVidia isn't really filtering properly in 3dM03....the entire FX line-up...even with the new build, Nvidia is applying some type of filtering, and simply calling it 8x anisotropic filtering, when it is not.....

These guys clearly have no shame...

K.I.L.E.R said:
Now it appears as though nVidia isn't really filtering properly in 3dM03....the entire FX line-up...even with the new build, Nvidia is applying some type of filtering, and simply calling it 8x anisotropic filtering, when it is not.....

These guys clearly have no shame...
Yes, when it comes down to apples and oranges, I prefer grapefruit as well. :)

For just eating I prefer apples since oranges have to be peeled, which is way too much labor. And they tend to make your fingers sticky. I prefer drinking orange juice over apple juice however.

Humus said:
For just eating I prefer apples since oranges have to be peeled, which is way too much labor.
You're supposed to peel oranges before you eat them? :oops:

No wonder I've been getting those weird looks from people whenever I eat one for all those years....

digitalwanderer said:
Humus said:
For just eating I prefer apples since oranges have to be peeled, which is way too much labor.

No wonder I've been getting those weird looks from people whenever I eat one for all those years....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but, really, I like Asian Pears... kinda like an apple, kinda like a pear, and really really yummy

digitalwanderer said:
Humus said:

You shouldn't peel anything bec'se real vitamins/mineral are on the outside. 8)

Oranges. Not only I love the color more, I also like the taste better. And it's better as juice too :p.

Should we compare HL2 vs Halo 2 next? :devilish:

Back