Man gets 93 years and 58 strokes for incest rape

digitalwanderer said:
That kind of behavoir is just inexcusable, period. The guy got off light. :devilish:

Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence. :? He deserves it, but it's not "light".

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
That kind of behavoir is just inexcusable, period. The guy got off light. :devilish:

Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence.
No, it isn't enough in my book....I got very strong feelings on this issue.

Very few offenses make me an advocate of cruel and unusual punishment, but this is definately one of them.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:

Light? 93 years? Jesus... I guess the rest of his life in jail getting raped himself by Big Daddy isn't "strong" enough of a sentence.
No, it isn't enough in my book....I got very strong feelings on this issue.

Very few offenses make me an advocate of cruel and unusual punishment, but this is definately one of them.

Death penalty would be the next big thing, what do you think is the "stronger" sentence? A "quick" death or a life of hell (pretty much)?

london-boy said:
Death penalty would be the next big thing, what do you think is the "stronger" sentence? A "quick" death or a life of hell (pretty much)?
Oh, no quick death from me...I'd just insure that his stay was just as awful as my sickest imaginings could make it.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Oh, no quick death from me...I'd just insure that his stay was just as awful as my sickest imaginings could make it.

Within the boundaries of Law, i guess that's as bad as it goes... Although i'm not sure how things work in Malaysia.

london-boy said:
Within the boundaries of Law, i guess that's as bad as it goes... Although i'm not sure how things work in Malaysia.
Me neither, but I'm for changing the laws to make it a LOT more horrible for 'em.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Me neither, but I'm for changing the laws to make it a LOT more horrible for 'em.

What would you suggest? Don't you think that would be lowering ourselves to their level?

At least in US prisons, child molesters many times end up beaten, Nancy's, and/or dead.

Even among 'thieves' there's honor.

RussSchultz said:
At least in US prisons, child molesters many times end up beaten, Nancy's, and/or dead.

Yeah, that's true and I believe a GOOD THING(tm)....that's kind of the future I think they deserve too.

Most of the peeps in prison either got kids or know someone who does, and they also know it is wrong.

Cool. In the UK he'd probably get 5 years in a cushy prison followed by a short stint watering plants for the local council.

The only thing that I would have added to his sentence was, at the end of the 93 years I would shove the cane up his ass.

digitalwanderer said:
RussSchultz said:

Yeah, that's true and I believe a GOOD THING(tm)....that's kind of the future I think they deserve too.

Most of the peeps in prison either got kids or know someone who does, and they also know it is wrong.

Sucks for the any innocent people. Tho I guess if we just killed em all we wouldn't have to worry. Because we hate sinners.

digitalwanderer said:
RussSchultz said:

You are insane. Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.

TheMightyPuck said:
You are insane.
Very possibly, I guess it comes down to a matter of definition.

Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.
Hey, I got no moral compulsions against doing it myself! I never asked someone else to do that which I would not.

digitalwanderer said:
TheMightyPuck said:
You are insane.
Very possibly, I guess it comes down to a matter of definition.

Our society is based on the rule of law and if we let emotion overpower reason and responsibility we are doomed. If society wants to collectively make the punishment for child molestation beatings, rape, or death, then so be it, but it is irresponsible and cowardly to let others do our dirty work.
Hey, I got no moral compulsions against doing it myself! I never asked someone else to do that which I would not.

Mea Culpa. Insane was a bit harsh. Lets just say IMHO you are on a slippery slope.

Back