Lots of new faces here, welcome all!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
With the massive influx of folks coming to B3D for Humus' Doom3 tweak thread, I thought it might be a good idea to start up a new "Howdy all!" thread.

So, howdy all! Welcome to Beyond3D. I'm Dig, B3D's democratically elected village idiot.

Where did you hear about it and what prompted you to join up? :|

I was on arstechnica forums (probably) was reading one of those threads where archie was explaining some really ming-boggling (for me) things about PS2 hardware features etc and there I found link to a B3D console forum thread where faf (another PS2 guru) was explaining his "fafracer". Thats how I came here and now I spend most of my browsing time here. :D

Well. We don't have a hoop. How about we play water polo instead ? i will go get some horses .....

welcome all

GO AWAY ALL!!!

The sites way too big already.

If you want to stay send Dave Baumann $5.95 per hour.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Is that what he's charging you? I'd say you've got away with a bargain and the rest of us want to see it increased :)

I used to hang around B3D for some time before I initially registered.

You guys are great though.. and I believe i've learnt a few things here.

THX B3B :D

Wellcome all newcomers.

What about join the Beyond3D Folding@Home Team (32377) ? ;)

And Killer $5.95 is a bargain :oops:

I wouldn't complain because of $5.95.
Not when compared to how much some have had to bend over (though I don't really mind ;) ).
To some it is close to losing their jobs, others their friends and families.

$5.95 is a small price to pay. Even if it doesn't warrant you all the B3D Gold Member Benefits, at least you get to keep your pubic hair.

T2k said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
GO AWAY ALL!!!

The sites way too big already.

Why him?

Send me!

:LOL:

Send you to Dave? And you think you're worth a whole $5.95 an hour? Someone is getting too big for their boots.

Dunno about ming-boggling although I could be persuaded to consider it given enough ready cash :)

Hi dig I've been reading here since 3dfx was 2dfx and until forums like this appeared UseNet was the only place to find a good flamewar- I mean videocard discussion "When will hardware TnL be useful?" :) because all the good stuff is in here and people seem to have a grip

<extends paw>

Ming

Back