i see a good number of people here are from NY....

logen999

Newcomer
or right in NYC.

that pretty kool. most of the tech sites i go to i find people from either Canada, Europe, or some other god forsaken place ( :p )

i live in Middle Village queens, where the grass is green and the bike thefts are plentiful ;)

logen999 said:
or right in NYC.

that pretty kool. most of the tech sites i go to i find people from either Canada, Europe, or some other god forsaken place ( :p )

i live in Middle Village queens, where the grass is green and the bike thefts are plentiful ;)

Mehehe... bike thefts... :LOL: made me laugh, thx. :)

Park Slope here, office in TriBeCa (we moved here last year from 37th & B'way corner, PH :wshock: that was the coolest place on Earth... too bad we grew up...)

Actually I didn't notice this NY thing - I noticed 4-5 ppl only...

logen999 said:
jvd said:
ITs all about new jersey . New york city smells like warm piss

new jersey smells like burned plastic. :p
Bah only on the parkway and the turnpike and thats cause of you smell new yorkers trying to come in and get some 6% sales tax loving

jvd said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:

Bah only on the parkway and the turnpike and thats cause of you smell new yorkers trying to come in and get some 6% sales tax loving

Bah... we don't need that, we make REAL money here... :p ;)

We just dub our NJ friends as countrymen... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jvd said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:

NJ hase some really nice places to live, i remember a place called wane 9or something) where a friend owned a rather large house with a pool and the works. great place and you can see the night stars unlike NY :(

logen999 said:
jvd said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:

NJ hase some really nice places to live, i remember a place called wane 9or something) where a friend owned a rather large house with a pool and the works. great place and you can see the night stars unlike NY :(

? WTF? Where do you live, in a basement?

I can see all the stars from my garden, even from my bedroom. 8)

T2k said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:

its a bit passed 10 right now, the night sky is pitch black, i dont see any stars due to the city lights simply phasing them out.

how can you see any stars from the heart of the city? tribeca that is? :?:

logen999 said:
T2k said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:
logen999 said:
jvd said:

its a bit passed 10 right now, the night sky is pitch black, i dont see any stars due to the city lights simply phasing them out.

how can you see any stars from the heart of the city? tribeca that is? :?:

Ah, no, that's my office, as I said above. :)

I'm living in Park Slope, Prospect Park West corner - and my bedroom looks to my garden... :) 8)

I'm in the parmus area of new jersey .

ITs great. I can cill here . I have the shore only an hour away . I have alantic city only 2 hours away. I got nyc 10 mins away. I got hoboken 5 mins away.

I got about 14 malls , 22 thearters and tons of food places.

Good stuff. ANd it doesn't smell bad

Back