Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

Wife and I at a Heinlein Society dinner a couple years ago. One of the few times of the year that I dress up a bit. And, yes, that is a Star Trek communicator pin on my tie --wanna make sumtin' of it?!

debgeo.jpg

thop said:
Natoma said:
thop said:
Natoma are you sure you're gay?
Yes, why?
You kinda look ungay to me. Not sure if that's a compliment, an insult or neither :?

The story of my life. I couldn't get a date, hookup, or a guy to come on to me for the longest time because, according to some of my more, err, flamboyant friends, I "look" too straight. Bleh.....

Natoma said:
thop said:
Natoma said:
thop said:
Natoma are you sure you're gay?
Yes, why?
You kinda look ungay to me. Not sure if that's a compliment, an insult or neither :?

The story of my life. I couldn't get a date, hookup, or a guy to come on to me for the longest time because, according to some of my more, err, flamboyant friends, I "look" too straight. Bleh.....

What your not strait !?!?!?!?!??! No way !?!?!?!

Denver.JPG

Not everyone can make a baby changing table look so good. :oops:

Beach4.JPG

Wife was 5 months Pregnant there. We were at Hilton Head last Sept, up top of the light house. Going on 10 years of marriage.

Emeyes.jpg

And just because I think my daughters eyes are the best ever. :)

Hee Hee. Just tried a "Google Images" search of my surname to see what would come up. Looks like the closest is:

lorikeet-512.png

At least that's better than the "Dead Poster's Society... which was quite disturbing: :?

Back