Anandtech: 3DMark worst benchmark ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
fallguy said:
How can you say that a weekly drawing of a card, makes it available? Its far, far from available.

Dunno him but I came from an ex-Commie country, so this drawing still makes me LMAO... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
T2k said:
Feel free to ASK first if you can't get what this chat is about...
I'll ask, I think it's gotten sufficiently OT enough that I'm actually a bit confuzled.

:p He also got confused about who mentioned what shipping dates nad regarding which company... ;) :D

T2k said:
Are you saying it's for Europe only? This is what you are saying?
No that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying that Gainward was the first to deliver 6800s in Europe (and probably the first cards in Europe were also the first in the World), and that Gainward brand is much more knowned in Europe that the rest of the world.

So, i don't know when the other web site will be updated, but Gainward Europe is up to date and pro-active.

T2k said:
Dunno him but I came from an ex-Commie country, so this drawing still makes me LMAO... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Well, i think (i'm sure in fact) the reason of the shortage in communist countries were not the same.

T2k said:
Evildeus said:
Oh great what has the amount of VC you have have to do with anything. Whatever is 450+/550+ is an Ue, so if you can't understand that i can't do anything for you . But well, as i know you wouldn't understand from first hand...
And BTW if you want the evga Ue

ROTFLMAO! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Drawing....I can't believe this!!!

It's like the Communist Era... LOL! :LOL:

PS: Thanks for this, I haven't seen anything today to laugh on... ;)

What an embarrassed dolt! You showed him, Evil!! This guy is hilarious to the point of being ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back