Can a ps2/xbox be connected to a comp monitor?

silhouette said:
Can't you use a TV tuner card or ATI's All-in-wonder?

Or any card with a video-in plug. My GFFX5900U has S-video in, and the end result, after it goes through miles of cables and chips and filter, is quite smooth. Pro-scan looking, and with some blurriness that makes it look AAed... Very pretty.

Otherwise, for pure pro-scan, i use the Blaze VGA Adaptor, which gives a cleaner but jaggier image...

All the other fake VGA boxes are totally useles...

london-boy said:
silhouette said:
Can't you use a TV tuner card or ATI's All-in-wonder?

Or any card with a video-in plug. My GFFX5900U has S-video in, and the end result, after it goes through miles of cables and chips and filter, is quite smooth. Pro-scan looking, and with some blurriness that makes it look AAed... Very pretty.

Otherwise, for pure pro-scan, i use the Blaze VGA Adaptor, which gives a cleaner but jaggier image...

All the other fake VGA boxes are totally useles...

Try Dscaler, it will make the deinterlace and apply some filters. Remember, you won't want to look to another not-dscaled tv-tuner image after trying this little program.

google "dscaler" for it.

Apoc said:
Try Dscaler, it will make the deinterlace and apply some filters. Remember, you won't want to look to another not-dscaled tv-tuner image after trying this little program.

google "dscaler" for it.

Thanks! What version do u think i should download? Can i trust the lastest beta?

Back