Power VR 5

elroy said:
Dave B(TotalVR) said:
IT should be interepreted as 'IMGTEC as usual'

Hmmm, that's doesn't sound good :(

Nonono... its doesn't sound bad either, thats the point.

Its the IMGTEC....we possibly might have something maybe in the event of the plausible possibility of market share available partners/AIB manufacturers awaiting deal maybe signed possibly in the event of you having a clue as to the possible outome of our probable business practices then you possibly might know too much, probably. ;)

Its the IMGTEC....we possibly might have something maybe in the event of the plausible possibility of market share available partners/AIB manufacturers awaiting deal maybe signed possibly in the event of you having a clue as to the possible outome of our probable business practices then you possibly might know too much, probably.

Uhmmm am I the only that didn't understand the above paragraph? :oops:

Ailuros said:
Its the IMGTEC....we possibly might have something maybe in the event of the plausible possibility of market share available partners/AIB manufacturers awaiting deal maybe signed possibly in the event of you having a clue as to the possible outome of our probable business practices then you possibly might know too much, probably.

Uhmmm am I the only that didn't understand the above paragraph? :oops:

Kinda makes sense, in a roundabout way. ;)

All I can say is that they all seem damn busy to me; no idea if that's a clear indication for anything.

Ailuros said:
All I can say is that they all seem damn busy to me; no idea if that's a clear indication for anything.

They are since a little while now, indeed, but that may just be SEGA's new Arcade board or MBX.
No need to be PC related, unfortunately :(

Dave B(TotalVR) [edited and restructured by Sage said:
]
We have something of market share available to partners/AIB manufacturers. [currently] Awaiting deal to be signed. If you have a clue as to the outome of our business practices then you know too much ;)

hmmm..... throw out all the "possibly" "probably" and "in the event" stuff and it becomes clearer. Add some words to help the flow and it becomes almost readable.

Quick, name the top 3 PC graphics core vendors. Quick, which ones have a DX9 (longhorn) part?

That's my guess; might as well choose the most optimistic one I can come up with.

----------
Oooh, Rendition 4400. I so wanted one of those back last mellinium some time. Silly Micron.

Might as well complain about the demise of Aureal too. Stupid lame Creative. No innovative spirit.

I want my series 5 + aureal A3D 5.0 based game system now!

Edit: chaned card to core at top.

Scott C said:
Might as well complain about the demise of Aureal too. Stupid lame Creative. No innovative spirit.

you know, I would actually prefer an Aureal Vortex2 card with headphones / two speakers and games with support for A3D 3.0 than my Santa Cruz 5.1 system or Audigy2 Platinum bla bla bla. I still havnt heard possitional audio that's as good as the *software* sent out on the A3D demo CD. I still have that CD, too. It's frikkin great.

Sage said:
Scott C said:

you know, I would actually prefer an Aureal Vortex2 card with headphones / two speakers and games with support for A3D 3.0 than my Santa Cruz 5.1 system or Audigy2 Platinum bla bla bla. I still havnt heard possitional audio that's as good as the *software* sent out on the A3D demo CD. I still have that CD, too. It's frikkin great.

Ohhh, don't even get me started on aureal! God I loved my old Diamond MX300, nothing was as great as playing either Half-Life or Unreal late at night with the lights out, headphones on, and continually physically turning around to see what just made the noise behind me only to realize a moment later it was in the game and not in my room. Oh how my blood burns every time I hear the words Creative uttered... :devilish:

Back