yet another article on hidden filtering optimizations

Evildeus said:
No i picked:
- which is the R420: C good pick ;)
- which do you prefer: B 9800 ;) good pick also i think :p

well at least u didn't pick I don't know and then picked b . Cause that would make on sense at all .

I picked i dunno for both because I can only see a slight diffrence between the 9700pro and a geforce fx 5800 ultra in motion and no diffrence beween a x800pro and a 9700pro in motion .

You can certainly prefer one over the other but at the same time not know which one was rendered on which card. So the options "I can't tell which one is R420" and "I prefer X" together certainly make sense. The other way round is possible, too, if you see a difference but rank them all about the same.

No, I am a bad example. ;) I voted C on "which one is R420?" and B on preference, though this completely turns around when I use my "game gamma settings". :D

pic 3 looks like the NV card has AA on if you look at the tops of the mid-arm rests on the bench. I know AA is mentioned just don't know what is going on!

Other than that. The Trilinear looks ever so slightly better.

I voted A for preference (less aliasing at the sides) and I meant to pick c for r420 but picked a instead for similar reasons that I sometimes quote myself instead of editing my posts, ie I suck and am somewhat incapable of actually aiming accurately on the desktop :rolleyes: :oops:

Back