Which is R420

• B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• Don't know / Can't tell

• Total voters
Not to be rude or anything, but would it be possible not to post what one thinks/knows is the correct answer, nor any other pictures to help people decide?

Otherwise the test won't be as representative as it could be....

MrGaribaldi said:
Not to be rude or anything, but would it be possible not to post what one thinks/knows is the correct answer, nor any other pictures to help people decide?

Otherwise the test won't be as representative as it could be....

Sounds good to me, and then Dave can post the answers when it's finally time to let us discuss it.

I rather see shots of real games, this floor shot is an excelent test :

zpwqpajrgx.jpg

note, this is just a random shot (not an X800 shot)

JB is apparently sending him an updated map because the previous ut2k4 map had the spawn place in the wrong spot.

I rather like the example Dave Gave it gives Rather Interesting results and probably results ATI would rather not like to hear :p

Pick the R420.

Some factors that possibily affects the results:-
1. Fanatics will probably pick a higher quality image.
2. Others will pick the worse quality image.

I think we should've been told whether R420 produce the best or worst IQ in filtering before we can pick which.
________
CB600F

Last edited by a moderator:
mikechai said:
Some factors that possibily affects the results:-
1. Fanatics will probably pick a higher quality image.
2. Others will pick the worse quality image.

And idiots will just keep posting.

The field effect lines you get when you zoom out a couple of levels are pretty :LOL:

Similar to the field effect lines in FilterTest with the checkerboard texture at position 0.

I need new eyes now, IQ analysis makes them bork :oops:

Rys

Don't look!

Here's my guess...

a=bri; b=tri; c=try -- but the AF all look the same to me. Edit: changed my mind about AF shots. I prefer b and c to a.

Eh, probably wrong... ;)
ERK

don't read unless you want to be tainted by wild guesses... though honestly I truely don't know.

wild-ass-guesses: a=420, b=early nv-bri, c=current nv-bri

Don't know which one is what, but there's at least a cognitive issue, as most people who have chosen have picked the A/C and in the other thread people don't find the A/C as the best (worse?) quality.

Back