Did anyone notice this in MGS2:SoL?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
When the game ends and Raiden and Snake meet, Raiden looks at some Dog Tags and throws them away. While playing my brother noticed my name "Deepak" on the topmost tag. Does anyone remember about it? How is it possible? Also I remember there was a MGS2 contest wherein your name could have been on Dog Tags. I also participated in that contest.

Any idea? :rolleyes:

Deepak said:
When the game ends and Raiden and Snake meet, Raiden looks at some Dog Tags and throws them away. While playing my brother noticed my name "Deepak" on the topmost tag. Does anyone remember about it? How is it possible? Also I remember there was a MGS2 contest wherein your name could have been on Dog Tags. I also participated in that contest.

If u entered with that name, then there is a chance it's u... Or maybe it's just a weird coincidence, after all Deepak is quite a common Indian name.

Lol :D The name you enter when you start the game is shown on the tag he throws away at the end:) I entered Sindre, and on the dogtag he throws in the ending video says "Sindre".

Sindre said:
Lol :D The name you enter when you start the game is shown on the tag he throws away at the end:) I entered Sindre, and on the dogtag he throws in the ending video says "Sindre".

:LOL: :LOL: Really? Heh that's funny...

oh, thanks for the comments on the pictures, Sindre!

Sindre said:

:LOL:

I have a question... is it possible to beat the onslaught of genome soldiers inside arsenal WITHOUT killing a single one (ie. knocking them out instead of killing them) on extreme difficulty?

I tried so many times and just gave up and killed them using more potent weapons figuring the game wouldn't penalize me in the end.....I was wrong. Has anyone done it?

Deepak said:

Mine said 'TAGRINETH'. I noticed it right away. :)

I have a question... is it possible to beat the onslaught of genome soldiers inside arsenal WITHOUT killing a single one (ie. knocking them out instead of killing them) on extreme difficulty?

HF blade, press punch to set it to Knockout mode, and hold the block button while rolling through enemies constantly. Snake's kills don't count against you, and he'll kill everyone eventually.

It HAS to be possible, you realise - else it'd be impossible to achieve Big Boss ranking!

Back