How long before a X800 wrapper (Ruby demo) appears?

radiATIon said:
With Detonator 61.11, I can't run ruby demo in my FX 59XT 128MB.

Sometime it says:

[AwFn.cpp] (line 3402): D3DAw Error: AwCreateRenderableTexture - Unable to create color texture object
[StartEnd.cpp] (line 2044): Error creating color buffer "cBlurPingBuffer"!
[Main.cpp] (line 880): Normal Application Exit
Try increasing your AGP aperture and/or reducing the resolution.

I've tried running this on my 6800 Ultra with the 61.77 drivers and it basically says unknown shader version 3.0. I've tried reading through this whole thread and didn't see any solution to this ( might have missed it maybe? ). Anyone know what to do, besides reverting back to a driver version with disabled SM3.0?

erk, I got home from university and turned my brain on. I just forced sm2.0 in riva tuner and it solved the problem. A SM3.0 version would be nice though ;p

Has anyone found a solution to the colour bleeding on the Nvidia cards ( "the mark of the beast")? It looks like it occurs on the areas which should be brigthly lit and its going out of range. I know this is getting a bit redundant as the demo has been out and running forever, but I'm still interested for some arbitrary reason.

Hrm? It sounds like you're talking about the intentional result of the overbright lighting in the demo....

Someone posted a pic of it earlier, in the areas where I believe the spec highlights are the brightest the colours look like they are 8 bit for some reason.

MrBored said:
erk, I got home from university and turned my brain on. I just forced sm2.0 in riva tuner and it solved the problem. A SM3.0 version would be nice though ;p

I installed this riva tuner, where is the setting to force 2.0? I can't seem to find it and can't seem to run the demo.

Hi all, i joined these forums cause i wanted to try and get the rub demo to work on my 6800...

What do i need to do..where do i get teh files to make it work on nvidia?

Thx

Well, you may be able to use compares, but that's going to waste a lot of cycles. To actually do the branching would require modifying the rendering pipeline, not just the shaders.

Hi all, i have a 6800nu, and i have tried 3d analyse like someone says above but im getting this error:
//================================================== ===
// ATI Sushi Error Log Created 10/4/2004 00:42 am
//================================================== ===
[Main.cpp] (line 894): Exception caught - BAD NEWS!

Someone can tell me how can i fix this?

EDIT: I have installed the official drivers and now that error that is above disappear, but now im getting this one:
//=====================================================
// ATI Sushi Error Log Created 10/4/2004 11:58 am
//=====================================================
[AwFn.cpp] (line 3444): D3DAw Error: AwCreateRenderableTexture - Unable to create depth buffer. Out of memory!
[StartEnd.cpp] (line 2063): Error creating depth buffer "zReflection"!
[Main.cpp] (line 880): Normal Application Exit

Back